62

Author's POV

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Lan Zhan looks at Wey Ying "Are you ready baobei? Is there anything you want to do before we go into seclusion?"

He shakes his head "No, I am ready Lan Zhan, I'm ready to be with you forever. As long as we have everything we need, especially the vials grandmother gave us, the only other thing I need is you."

Lan Zhan walks over to him and kisses him deeply, holding him flush to his body, feeling every part of him. His heart is pounding with excitement knowing that in just a mere four days they will emerge, both immortal, and their souls bonded for all time.

He slowly ends the kiss and rests their foreheads together "I love you my Wey Ying, you are my life, after this, you will be my eternity."

Wey Ying clings to his husband "I will gladly stand by your side until the end of time my love. I love you so much and I am ready for this Lan Zhan, seal our home so that we can become one."

Lan Zhan nods and surrounds the house in a barrier of energy protection. No one can get close to the house and no sound can penetrate the barrier. They set everything exactly the way they need it to be, sit down opposite each other and begin to cultivate, each going into a deep meditative state.

On the morning of the fourth day, Wangji wakes up before his husband as usual, he pulls Wey Ying tighter into his arms and lifts his chin so that he can pepper kisses on his soft plump lips. He nibbles his pouty bottom lip and licks across the delectable flesh. Wey Ying moans stirring in his sleep at the delightful ministrations of his husband.

He raises his arms and wraps them around Lan Zhan's neck, their kiss becomes slow, deep, and passionate. Wey Ying squirms in Lan Zhan's arms as his body heats up from their sensual kisses. Lan Zhan slides his hand down Wey Ying's back and cups one of his ass cheeks and squeezes it before using it to pull him up his body. Wey Ying straddles his hips and their kisses become more frantic, their hearts pounding with their need for each other. They are addicted to each other, they will never get enough. Wey Ying sits up and Lan Zhan looks into his hooded eyes and smiles, then he puts his hand on his husband's protruding belly, rubbing it gently.

Wey Ying leans over, takes the vials and hands the blue one to his husband while he keeps the red. "It's time Lan Zhan"

He nods and gently lays his husband down on the bed, he strips them both and begins to worship his Wey Ying's body. He lays down beside his husband and places him back on top of him, their joining will be safer this way to keep his belly protected. He sits up with Wey Ying straddling him and their tongues meet and intertwine with each other slowly, causing both to moan.

Wey Ying whispers against his lips "Lan Zhan I can't wait anymore, take the elixir now."

He nods and they both take the elixirs, it doesn't taste like anything but as soon as it hits their stomachs there is an explosion of need, desire and animal lust that causes them to attack each other. They both feed at each other's mouths as they pant, Lan Zhan lifts Wey Ying and he reaches back and positions his husband's hard cock at his entrance then sits down with a shout in pleasure so unreal that it brings tears to their eyes. Lan Zhan grabs Wey Ying's ass and starts to pump wildly into him, Wey Ying has his arms wrapped tightly around Lan Zhan's neck holding on as he is given immeasurable ecstasy.

Their bodies begin to change without them even realizing it, their consciousness leaves the mortal realm and into an enigmatic realm where the boundaries of reality dissolve, and the two lovers find themselves on the precipice of something extraordinary. It isn't a conventional setting on any map; rather, it feels like an enchanted space where the ordinary rules ceased to have significance.