58

Wey Ying's POV

For the next few days, we get AYuan comfortable in the CEO's office and have Yi Fei's assistant, who didn't know what she was up to, to guide him through the things that Yi Fei had going on for the company. I stayed with him to answer questions, give him advice and train him with our systems and day-to-day operations. While we are looking over his schedule and making arrangements for us to handle meetings and events I get a call so I walk out of the office to take it while AYuan's assistant talks to him.

"Hello?" I answer.

"AXian my boy, how is my youngest grandson?" a deep voice asks.

I smile "Yeye, how are you?" I ask excited to hear from my grandfather.

He laughs "I'm great, I just got back from my travels, I haven't seen you in so long, why don't you come to the mansion and see me?"

"I would love to Yeye, I want you to meet my husband and I have some news to tell you when we see you." I grin.

The deep voice sounds happy "I heard you got married, bring him, tonight at seven, I want to meet the one who stole your heart. We have a lot of catching up to do."

I nod "I will see you tonight Yeye, I'm so glad you are back."

We hang up and I call my husband "Lan Zhan"

His deep baritone voice answers me "My Wey Ying, is everything alright?"

I smile at hearing his voice "I'm good husband, my grandfather called me and wants us to come to see him tonight at seven. Will you be free to go? I haven't seen him since I was probably eight or nine, he has been traveling, but he has called me a lot over the years and well now knowing he is immortal, it makes sense that he would try and stay away since he would still look young."

I hear a hum "Mn, we can, if he wasn't willing to tell his family about his immortality then he would stay away and just say he was traveling and keep his communication to mostly phone calls and letters or emails."

I smile "I can't wait for you to meet him, he is great, I think you will like him. We will bring AYuan and AChao as well. I want him to meet our son and I'm sure AChao already knows him since he is his uncle."

Lan Zhan says "Alright, that sounds good, I will see you when the two of you get home. I love you, be safe and don't eat anything spicy you still aren't allowed."

I pout "I won't I made you a promise, under duress but I made it and I will stick to it. But when I can have spicy food again you better let me have it." I purse my lips still pouting.

He chuckles "I will, I made a promise as well and I will keep it. Be a good boy and I will see you in a few hours."

I smile "Fine, I love you too and I miss you."

"I miss you too my Wey Ying, come home soon."

I smile wider "Mn"

We hang up and I walk back into the office and see my son working away and I smile. He will be an amazing CEO and he will run this company well. He is intelligent, thoughtful, insightful and savvy. He will do great things here, I can already see it just based on the last few days of watching him become acclimated to the role.

"AYuan, we will need to leave in a few hours, we are having dinner with my grandfather and I want you to meet him. Lan Zhan is expecting us home in a few hours. Let's finish up today's work quickly so that we can get there at a decent time." I look at my watch and see it's already nearly four.

He looks up at me from his computer and nods "Alright, we should be able to get everything done in the next hour or so."

We finish up with the items we had on our to-do list and close down the computer for the day. We arrive home a little after six and we all get ready, shower, change our clothes and head to my grandfather's estate.