25

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Wey Ying's POV cont.

He speeds up and we get home in record time, he escorts me up to our condo, sucking my tongue and lips the whole elevator ride up. He walks me backward to the door never leaving my lips and opens it then pushes me up against the wall of the condo as he slams the door closed. I run my hands over his strong muscled back to his tight plump ass and squeeze a handful of his luscious derriere pulling him closer to me.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses his way from my mouth down to my neck, biting and sucking as he goes. We are both panting in our need for each other, he bites and sucks my throat causing a deep moan to escape my parted lips. He grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls it down so he can suck on the sensitive skin at the base of my neck and my collarbone.

I shiver at the feel of his mouth on me and groan "Lan er gege, I want you, make me yours."

He growls low in his throat and picks me up, I wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist as he walks me to our bedroom. He sits down on the bed with me still wrapped around him and he grabs my hair, pulls my head to the side, attacking my neck with his lips, teeth and tongue. I squirm on his lap at the sensations he is creating in me, I can feel his hard length straining as I move around on his lap. I throw my head back and he takes the opportunity to lick up my throat and bite my chin. I bring my face back down and slant my lips over his.

He unbuttons my shirt his knuckles caressing my skin as he removes each button from its hole and slides it off of my body letting it pool on the floor at his feet. I follow his lead and do the same to his shirt, pushing it off of his shoulders to pool at his waist.

I groan low moving wantonly on his lap "More Lan er gege"

He hears this and spins me around so that I am under him, he removes the rest of my clothes and his without any hesitation and moves between my legs. He kisses me deeply as he opens the nightstand and pulls out a small bottle of liquid. I hear the top pop and then I feel a cool and wet sensation between my legs near my opening. His warm fingers slowly circle the rim of tight muscles, the sensation is strange but also has a tickling feeling that makes me writhe in pleasure.

The tip of his finger penetrates my opening and my eyes go wide, he slowly works his finger in and out a little at a time until I relax and he slides his finger the rest of the way in. He bends over and kisses me slow and deep. 

It feels strange and good at the same time he raises up and looks at me "Are you ok baobei? Do you feel any discomfort?"

I shake my head "MmNm it feels good, do more."

He smiles, his lips moving back to mine and adds a second finger, he kisses his way down my neck, his mouth latches onto my nipple, and he starts sucking on it as he begins to move his fingers faster in and out of me, he adds a third and I feel a twinge of discomfort, but he bites my nipple and I don't feel it anymore. He keeps moving his fingers in and out of me widening my opening and curving them, so they hit this one spot inside me that has my lower body tingling.

He nips and sucks both of my nipples one then the other until I am panting and begging him for more "Lan er gege I want mmm"

I moan and he removes his fingers and sits up on his knees, he grabs my legs, pulls my lower body onto the top of his thighs and spreads my legs wider. He grabs the small bottle again and puts a generous amount onto his cock.

Raise my head so I can watch what he is doing, and my eyes widen in fear "Lan Zhan you are never going to fit! You're huge! You can't put that inside me it won't go."