52

Author's POV cont.

Lan Ping is running to the emergency unit and runs into Xichen coming out, he is panting "Xichen, Wei Laozu, please tell me is he alright?"

Xichen looks at the cook "He was treated in time but I have to ask how did this happen Lan Ping?"

Tears drop from his eyes "I'm not sure Zewu Jun, I noticed that there were leaves that weren't quite right mixed in with the wild garlic, I rolled it between my fingers and it was missing that onion smell and I knew that lily of the valley had somehow been mixed in with the wild garlic, I sent Lan Ria to retrieve the soup as soon as I figured it out and we thought we had gotten to it before Hanguang Jun or Wei Laozu had eaten any of it, but we heard a few disciples talking about seeing Hanguang Jun with Wei Laozu in his arms vomiting and I knew." He cries hard.

"I'm so sorry Zewu Jun, I'm so sorry. Tell me Wei Laozu is alright, I could never forgive myself if something we fixed in our kitchen harmed him or anyone else. I would never hurt our family, I don't know how we got it mixed up."

Xichen pats the distraught man's shoulder "He's ok APing, don't worry he didn't eat enough to cause serious harm. He was violently sick but they were able to give him something to combat the poison and he is fine now, just resting. I will have all lily of the valley removed from the area so that this won't happen again. I will also be removing all poisonous plants that are in Cloud Recesses as well just in case. If we need them for medicinal use I will have them relocated to a secure area within the medical center so that no one can accidentally come in contact with them. Don't worry APing, I know you would never do anything to harm anyone here. Let's try to be more diligent when it comes to herb use from now on though alright?"

The man wipes his face with his sleeve and nods "Please give my sincere apologies to both Hanguang Jun and Wei Laozu. I would never want them to think that this happened on purpose."

Xichen pats his back comforting him "I will and I will explain what happened, don't worry they know that accidents can happen. Go on and take the rest of the day, calm yourself and meditate it will make you feel better."

He nods and bows to Xichen then leaves, Xichen walks back into the medical center and talks with the family, he explains what happened and that it was just an unfortunate accident because the two look so similar. He lets them all know of his plan for all of the poisonous plants and everyone seems irritated about it happening in the first place but understands that it wasn't done intentionally.

Wey Ying looks at Lan Zhan and Lan Xin with droopy eyes but asks his question again "What are you talking about Lan Zhan three what?"

"Baobei we figured out why you are having such a hard time keeping up your spiritual energy." He looks at him with soft loving eyes.

Wey Ying smiles still lethargic "That's great, why?"

Wangji kisses his knuckles "Because you are trying to sustain enough energy for you and three babies. We are having triplets, my love."

Wey Ying's face goes blank for about a minute while Lan Zhan calls his name multiple times he shakes his head and looks at the people in the room one by one "HUH!!??"

He is much more awake as his eyes go wide and he stares at his husband "We are having three babies my beautiful baobei."

Wey Ying shakes his head "The hell you say, stop pulling my leg Lan Zhan, I don't feel good so this is no time to joke with me."

Lan Zhan just gives him a serious look, Wey Ying's breath hitches in his throat and he looks at Healer Xin questioningly, the healer nods and smiles at him.