20

Lan Zhan's POV

I park in the same place as this morning and get out so that I can greet Wey Ying when he gets out of class. I look around and notice that there are a lot of students lurking around me and they seem to be slowly moving closer, finally a young girl walks up to me.

"You look familiar, are you waiting for someone?" she asks shyly.

That was apparently what everyone was waiting for and I was bombarded with questions, I see Wey Ying for a moment then I don't see him at all. I get worried and ignore the crowd, I run towards where I last saw him. 

I am looking around when I hear Li Han's voice, I follow it until I walk around the side of the building and see my Wey Ying struggling against Li Han and he is forcing a kiss on him again. I see red and grab him by his hair pulling him off Wey Ying. I punch him in the face then go straight to my bunny to see if he is ok.

He grabs his face screaming "Who the fuck are you? You broke my nose you fucking prick."

I don't care about him I need to make sure Wey Ying is alright, he's not, he is bleeding on the back of his head, from his mouth and looks like he might be a little dizzy.

I wrap my arm around him for support and look at Wey Ying's abuser "I'm his husband and I suggest you stay away from him unless you want me to start breaking other things."

Li Han shouts "Husband!? The fuck you say! He's marrying me, he's mine!"

The audacity of this little punk, I smirk holding Wey Ying securely to me "No, he's mine, my husband legally, so unless you want me to press charges, I suggest you leave him alone." I walk my bunny to my SUV.

Li Han yells "Do you know who my father is? Go ahead and press charges. I'll be out in an hour. You don't know who you're messing with, Wey Xian is mine and he will marry me!"

I ignore the ravings of the crazy guy, put Wey Ying into the SUV and drive him to the hospital.

We get to the hospital and they take Wey Ying back into an examination room.

I call Xichen "Hello Wangji, to what do I owe the honor of this call?"

I smirk "Funny, I'm calling about something serious gege."

He clears his throat "What's wrong didi?"

"Wey Ying was attacked by the guy I told you about who cornered him at the charity event Friday, the one who was going to offer for him."

"What? Is he ok? He asks.

"He's in with the doctor now being checked out, he had blood on the back of his head and his lips. The guy tried to force himself on him again. I need you to do something for me."

"Sure just tell me what you need and it's yours didi."

I explain to him what I want, we disconnect and I wait for the doctor.

The doctor walks out and asks "Are you the family of Wey Xian?"

I nod "Yes I'm his husband is he ok?"

The doctor looks at me "Sir did you assault your husband, I have to ask in cases where abuse is evident."

I smile at the doctor "I understand and no I didn't, he was attacked while at college and I found him before the guy did anything else to him. Is he ok, please tell me?"

The doctor sighs "Sorry that I had to ask you, your story matches his, I just had to be sure, I hope you understand." I nod. 

"He's fine, he has a gash on his head that needed a few stitches. He has some bruising on his arms and a few scrapes on his back, he has a cut in his mouth a split lip and a swollen cheek. It looks like he was hit in the face and he has a slight concussion, I would like to keep him overnight just to be safe."