Chapter 1

Welcome home

Zak's P.O.V

I had been waiting at the airport for my baby sister who had been arriving from France after being there for several years, she had agreed to study there for college despite her Father's orders of going there, he had passed away since she's been there but she didn't come back for the funeral because she told me some unfortunate news that she never told anyone else but he did things that should have happened to her and I was a little worried that it would ruin any relationship that she was in.

I seen her walking around while she looked for me since I agreed to meet her and take her to my house once she arrived.

Zak: Camille!

I called her name and seen her look at me before giving me a smile, I gave her a quick hug and took her bags from her while we walked to my vehicle, I had learned French so I could communicate with her until she spoke English again which was something that we planned on doing together.

Zak: comment était votre voyage?

How was your trip?

Camille: c'était bien mais je suis fatigué

it was okay but I am tired

Zak: Je suis sûr que oui, j'ai une chambre libre chez moi que vous pouvez utiliser.

I'm sure you are, I have a spare room at my house that you can use.

Camille: merci de m'avoir aidé

Thank you for helping me out.

Zak: quel genre de frère serais-je si je ne prenais pas soin de toi ?

What kind of brother would I be if I didn't look out for you?

Camille: c'est prouvé, pouvons-nous manger quelque chose ? J'ai faim.

Point proven, can we get something to eat? I'm hungry.

Zak: Oui bien sûr.

Yeah sure.

After she got a bite to eat, we headed to my house and I showed her where her room was. She sat down on the bed and I left her alone so she could get some rest.