chapter 29

No going back

Zak's P.O.V

I had been spending the day with Cam when I seen Jake walk over to where she was sitting and sat down beside her, I wasn't sure why he was here but it became clear when I seen her kiss him.

Zak: so uhh... you two are dating now?

Cameron: yeah Colby and I broke up for good this time...

Zak: I'm sure he will come around eventually....

Jake: meaning what exactly...?

Cameron: Zak, Colby and I aren't getting back together, I'm with Jake and it's going to stay that way....

Zak: I'm not trying to say that Jake isn't a good match for you but you and I both know that you would take Colby back without thinking about it.

Cameron: I'm not obsessed with Colby and I wouldn't take him back, he made the decision to break up with me and I don't want to get back into a spot with him ever again...

Zak: whatever helps you sleep at night...

I watched as she got up and left with Jake following close behind her, I knew that I had upset her and that wasn't my intentions so I decided to apologize when she calmed down.

I drove to her new house and waited for her to answer the door but instead Jake did...

Zak: may I come inside?

He quickly moved out of the way and I walked inside and seen her sitting on the couch. I seen her look at me before she rolled her eyes and I knew she had to be upset with me still.

Zak: I am sorry for what I said Cam...

Cameron: you're forgiven but I wish everyone would be happy for us, I'm tired of being criticized for being with Jake. We love each other alot and I don't want anyone else....

Zak: I am happy for you and if he makes you happy than that's all that matters, don't worry about what others say about you two being together.

Cameron: are you really happy for us or just saying that to make me feel better?

Zak: no. I am truly happy for the both of you...

Cameron: thanks Zak...