chapter 16

Think about it.

Camille's P.O.V

A month passed since Colby and I started dating, I had just started living with him and Sam after Jake and Corey decided to quit filming with them, I was about to go get a shower when Colby walked into my room with a smile on his face.

Camille: why are you smiling at me like that?

Colby: Sam and I have a surprise for you. Come here...

I walked over to him and watched him pull a bandana from his pocket after I stood in front of him, he quickly put it over my eyes and tied it. I felt him gently grab my hand and helped me walked, I heard the sound of a car door opening as he helped me sit down. I wasn't sure what they were planning but I decided to go with the plan.

After driving for what felt like hours, I heard the car finally stop and I was helped out of the car then the blindfold was taken off my face and I seen my brother along with the others standing in front of me.

Camille: I can't believe you guys are here.

Zak: us being here isn't the surprise.

Camille: okay so what is the surprise?

Sam: tell her Colby...

Colby: we know that you're not exactly happy being away from your brother because of the situation you're dealing with so...

Camille: before you finish your sentence, I do want you to know that as much as I miss being away from my family, I will miss being away from you more.

Sam: that's so sweet.

Colby: I asked someone to help you out with the situation and he agreed to help but only if you want to go through with it Camille.

Zak: I think it's a great idea but she will need a new name also.

Camille: will someone please tell me what's going on?

Colby: we pitched in and paid someone to give you plastic surgery that way the person or people tracking you won't bother you again.

Camille: I don't know if it's something that I want Colby. I appreciate you guys wanting to keep me safe but surgery is a risky procedure and I'm always going to sound this way.

Dakota: I think it will be a good idea, you won't look the same as you do now.

Camille: I need to think about it...

Zak: of course, take your time Cam...