chapter 27

My girl

Colby's P.O.V

After hearing what Cameron said to Jake, I felt like he only wanted to come around just to see her and it made me think back to the morning I found them in bed together.

I heard him tell her that he loves her and I walked away after hearing those words. Part of me wanted to rush over to where they were standing and demand to know what his problem was but I didn't instead I walked to the living room and wait for her to come back inside. I wasn't sure if she felt the same way he did but I wasn't going to stand in the way of that.

I watched as she sat down next to me a few minutes later and Sam decided to give us some privacy so we could talk.

Cameron: are you okay babe...? You don't look so good...

Colby: I'm okay...

Cameron: you heard us talking didn't you?

Colby: yeah...

I picked up the water bottle and took a sip while she stared at me, I knew she was probably thinking of something to say but I quickly spoke up again...

Colby: do you love him the way he loves you?

Cameron: I don't have feelings for him...

Colby: that's not what I asked you!!

Cameron: I get that you're angry Colby but I...

Colby: I'm not angry...

I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her towards me as she sat down on my lap.

Colby: I'm sorry for raising my voice at you but I need to know if you're in love with him...

Cameron: no...

I watched as she laid down on the couch beside me and I kissed her soft lips, I heard Sam clearing his throat and I looked at him and smiled.

Sam: as much as I hate interrupting a sweet moment, we have somewhere to be in two days and we need to go now.

Colby: I forgot, sorry...

Cameron: do you have to leave...?

Colby: yeah...

Sam: come with us Cam...

Cameron: I don't want to make any of your fans mad...

Colby: they'll have to get over it, go pack some clothes babe.

I followed her up to her room and helped her pack before we left, I knew that she wanted to continue with what we were talking about and I decided to finish talking with her while she packed some of her clothes.

Colby: I know Jake is my friend but I don't want you being alone with him anymore...

Cameron: I have no interest in getting him alone but I can't say that about him...

Colby: you're my girl...

Cameron: I love you...

Colby: I love you too...

I pulled her towards me after she finished packing and we got a quick picture together and I decided to let my fans know that I was in a relationship with her after we agreed on making our relationship public...

I knew she was the one for me and I never wanted to be away from her, I gently kissed her again while she placed her arms around my neck and placed her fingers in my hair.