chapter 3

Seeing her

Colby's P.O.V

I had been in Vegas with Sam, Jake and Corey while we prepared to film a new video the next day when I seen her; she was walking with a guy around my height and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked. I knew Jake had to have seen her also cause he was staring in the same direction as I was but I acted like I didn't notice and got their attention.

Colby: hey guys look at that beautiful woman over there.

Sam: what woman...?

Colby: over there with the guy who looks the same height as me, he's handing her a giant giraffe toy.

Corey: oh yeah, she's cute; you should go talk to her.

Jake: that's probably her boyfriend, might be better off not bothering her.

Colby: yeah, you're probably right...let's go back to the hotel.

I walked behind them when I noticed that she looked in my direction. I gave a slight wave and seen her wave back, after we walked back to the hotel. I looked on the internet for popular haunted places in the area when I seen an article about a museum that Zak Bagans owned and I got curious about it then clicked on it when I seen her picture on the website. I noticed that her last name wasn't listed like it was with the other people so I did some digging and found out that she was Zak's baby sister.

I did everything I could to visit the place while I was here because I needed to find out more about her, I thought she would be a great fit for a new video in the future so I bought a ticket which I would be going tomorrow night and hopefully she would be there.