chapter 20

Explanations

Zak's P.O.V

I noticed that Cameron wasn't in her room while I got up to check on her, I decided to call her and she told me where she was at and I picked her up. It didn't take long to find her, I watched as she got into the car and closed the door then buckled the seat belt.

Zak: I don't know what you were thinking Cam...

Cameron: I wanted him to stop looking for me, I can't keep looking over my shoulder whenever I'm in public.

Zak: he could have hurt you like he did before.

Cameron: but he didn't and you're mad at me cause I come here.

Zak: I'm not mad cause you come here, what I'm mad about is that you snuck out to see him. He could have put you in the hospital again and you are lucky to be alive now.

Cameron: I get your point but I'm fine, nobody harmed me or attempted to hurt me.

Zak: just promise that you won't do it again...

Cameron: he agreed to stop looking for me so...

We arrived back at Zak's house and I seen Colby and the others standing outside as he was parking the car. I got out and immediately got questioned by Colby.

I told him what happened and that he agreed to stop looking for me, I could tell he was relieved to hear that but he was still upset at me so I decided to give him some space until he calmed down.

She come with us on the road so Colby could have a few days to think about things as well as herself.

I wasn't sure how things would work out between her and Colby but I knew was expecting him to break-up with her and I wasn't sure if she was okay with that but he never did, it made them get closer.