chapter 28

Needing you

Jake's P.O.V

I was hanging out with Sam at a Halloween party when we seen Colby standing next to her and I couldn't help but notice that it looked like she was crying while he appeared to be yelling at her, I decided to keep my distance until I seen her look at me which made him grab her arms. I immediately walked over to them and made him let go of her and he did as I asked then walked away from her.

Jake: are you okay?

Cameron: I just want to get out of here...

I walked outside with her and we quickly found our way to a private area that was away from the party so we could talk.

Jake: what happened back there?

Cameron: he broke up with me because of a lie he was told...

Jake: I should have known this was going to happen...

Cameron: what do you mean...?

Jake: I was told that he was going to break up with you soon, I didn't think it would happen this quickly...

Cameron: you knew about this...?

Jake: well yeah but I didn't know how to tell you without breaking your heart, you deserve better than that Cam.

I watched as she sat down next to and didn't say anything else, I heard her softly crying and I held her.

Jake: please don't cry, it's going to be okay...

Cameron: I guess I'm better off being single...

Jake: you'll find that special someone, just keep looking.

Cameron: I'm done dating for awhile...

Jake: don't let one bad breakup stop you from being happy...

I seen her look at me with a few tears falling from eyes and I gently placed my hand on her face while I dried her eyes.

Jake: you're too beautiful to be crying...

I heard her let a soft chuckle and looked me in my eyes then I quickly kissed her and felt her kiss me back. I felt her rest her head on my chest and heard her say those words that I had been waiting to hear...

Cameron: I need you Jake...

I decided to take her to my place and we recreated that night all over again except we wasn't drunk this time, I gently pulled the clothes away from her body and pulled her onto my lap and heard her let out a soft whimper while I slid inside of her which eventually turned into soft moans as she called my name.

Jake: am I hurting you?

Cameron: ...no...

I eventually squirted inside of her after being deep inside of her and not caring about the consequences of us being this way, I laid down beside her and held her naked body close to mine and heard her say those words.

Cameron: I love you Jake...

Jake: I love you too Cam.

Cameron: I should have realized it sooner.

Jake: it's okay, I would have waited for you forever baby.