chapter 11

Brought back

Camille's P.O.V

Faint beeping, the only sounds I could hear as I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. I wasn't sure how I got here but I was thankful for it. I fought to stay awake but all I could do was sleep, I wasn't sure how long I had been here and I didn't care. I couldn't speak or make any sound, I had no energy to do anything as I laid in this hospital room while I was checked on occasionally.

I had felt the rush of pain hit my chest which caused my heart rate to rapidly increase, I heard someone talking but it was distorted and I felt something rush through my veins as my heart rate slowly returned to normal I heard someone say something about making me comfortable and I felt a cold sensation in my veins before I slowly went back to sleep, I wasn't sure when I would get out of here or if they contacted my brother, all I could do was sleep and I immediately seen a bright light surrounding me which made me feel at peace while I slept.

I heard one of the nurses tell another nurse what day it was and how long I've been here.

Nurse 1: she must be exhausted from the look of what she went through, I couldn't imagine how anyone could survive wounds like she has.

Nurse 2: she's a fighter that's for sure, she's hanging on for something.

Nurse 1: or someone, I wonder if the police notified family or someone next to kin.

Nurse 2: I don't know but she needs plenty of rest so she can get better.

Nurse 1: I hope whoever did this to her is pit behind bars soon, she looks so young.

Nurse 2: whoever did this was obviously wanting to send a message to someone. It's sad that such a pretty face had to go through multiple gun shot wounds...

I quickly fell asleep after feeling something cold rushing through my veins.