chapter 10

Dead to me

Camille's P.O.V

After I was taken as a hostage, I later found out that the person I thought passed away was still alive. I felt betrayed but I complied with everything I was told to do even though I had been covered in scars and bruises in areas that I could hide with clothes. I wasn't sure if I would ever seen my brother or any of the guys again and I was okay with that as long as they were safe. I had watched the world through a small window of a room that I had been locked in.

I thought of Colby and Jake often. I knew that they had developed feelings for me and I didn't want this life for them, I had ran from my problems for so long and now it had caught up with me again. The last thing I wanted was to see them get hurt because of my past decisions, the truth was that I didn't move to France to start school. I had moved there because my mother wanted to keep me safe so she paid for a plane ticket and sent me on my way because of what my father was doing. I was led to believe that he passed away but I found myself standing before him now as the two guys from before did his dirty work for him, it was like I was sixteen again and forced to do the things he wanted me to do which is what happened and I relived those days over and over again except this time I didn't fight back and he had gotten tired of seeing me not fight so he had me permanently removed from this world.

I had found myself at the end of a gun while the guy holding it waited for my father's orders, I had closed my eyes before I heard it firing and I immediately felt a sharp pain in my chest while I felt the blood slowly run down my skin.

Her dad: I'm sorry it had to be this way dear but I can't stand the sight of you any longer.

Camille: you make me sick, I hope you rot in hell for everything you put me and mom through.

Her dad: I will be sure to meet you there Camille.

Camille: you're dead to me.

I slowly blacked out after I laid on the concrete underneath me and heard them talking as they walked away, the words were like listening to a mumbled speech and I had went unconscious. I wasn't sure if anyone would find me here but I didn't hear anything after I completely blacked out and all I could see was the darkness around me after I closed my eyes.