chapter 31

Wrecked

Cameron's P.O.V

I was on my way to see Zak when disaster struck. I felt the vehicle flipping out of control and I instantly blacked out and I felt my spirit leave my body and watched everything going on. I seen the paramedics lift my lifeless body on a stretcher and put me in the back of the ambulance before they drove away along with the tow truck hauling my car away from the scene which only left the rubble on the road.

I felt myself in the hospital and I watched as the nurses hook my body up to a few machines along with a breathing tube, I had got married to Jake a few days ago and I seen him walk in the room with our daughter along with a few of the guys, I listened to the doctor telling Jake that there was a possibility that I wouldn't survive because of the injuries I seen on my body but Zak kept him calm while our daughter was in the room. I watched as she climbed on the bed and gently hugged my neck and heard her say something to Jake.

Dylan: is momma going to be okay?

Zak: yeah, she's going to be okay. Let's go get you something to eat sweetie that way your daddy can talk with her.

I watched as he walked out of the room while he held Dylan then heard Jake talking to me...

Jake: please come back to us baby...

Cameron: I'm right here Jake, I hope you can hear me.

I reached out and touched his cheek but he didn't react the way I thought he would so I walked out to the waiting room and seen Sam, Corey, Colby, Dakota and Aaron sitting around while they waited for news about me. I tried getting their attention but it wasn't working so I headed to where Zak and Dylan was and I thought she could see me but she had been looking at the toys in the gift shop.

Cameron: I can't believe this is happening. Does nobody see me?

I slowly walked back to the room Jake was in and seen him holding my room while the doctor was talking with him.

Doctor: ...I'm afraid it's not looking good for her Mr. Webber, her injuries are far to great and it will take months for us to treat them while she is in this condition...

Jake: you expect me to have you pull the plug on her but I don't want that for her, she's a fighter and she will survive this...

Doctor: we will let her stay on the ventilator for a month but after that I will unhook her from it...

Jake: fine...

Cameron: don't let him do that, I'm not going to give up on our family.

Jake: I need you to wake up soon baby, I don't want to lose you...

Cameron: you're not going to lose me...

Jake: I love you Cam, please come back to us...

Cameron: I love you too Jake and I will keep fighting...