chapter 9

Anger problem

Jake's P.O.V

After we left Camille's house, Colby immediately become angry with all of us and destroyed the house before leaving again. I knew that he had feelings for her but I did too but I wasn't going to stand around while she got hurt, I thought of ways to help her get out of the situation but wasn't sure who was watching her.

I knew that she wouldn't tell me who it was without getting suspicious of what I was planning on doing but I was determined to find out without saying a word to anyone. I knew it would probably be risky but I was going to get her out of Vegas until things got better for her.

I decided to talk with Zak about it and he agreed to help me get her away from this place but it was too late because when we arrived to her house, she was nowhere to be found and Zak was forced to contact the proper authorities and all they could do was report her missing which only made Colby angrier than before. I had been sitting with him and Zak while we tried making a plan, not knowing that Colby already had a plan to get her to safety.

Two weeks passed since Camille disappeared without anyone knowing and tension between us were getting out of control. I had decided to get my own place and so the others, I knew it was better this way but we still remained friends. We agreed to look for Camille whenever we weren't making exploration videos.

I wasn't sure if we would ever see her again but we never stopped looking since all the cops cared about was looking for her in the city, we had looked in various states but had no luck and I had almost given up looking for her until I seen her walking with a guy who looked to be controlling her as they walked into a run down building so I decided to tell her brother that I found her and he notified the police about her whereabouts.