chapter 7

Watching over her

Colby's P.O.V

After learning of Camille's troubled past, she become distant from Jake and the others along with rarely hanging out with me. I decided to learn French so I could communicate with her until she spoke English more even though it was frustrating to learn. I was sitting with Camille when I seen her brother and one of his friends walk inside her house.

Zak: is everything okay?

Colby: yeah, she called me late last night while freaking out so I decided to drive here as fast as I could, she kept pointing to the backyard and even though I didn't see anyone the glass has been broken.

Aaron: is anything missing?

Colby: I don't think so...

Zak: stay with her, Aaron go look upstairs and I will look around the rest of the house.

Aaron: okay...

I watched as they walked away and I continued sitting with her. I watched as she placed her face in her hands and I comforted her while she cried.

Colby: tout ira bien, s'il te plaît, ne pleure pas.

it's going to be okay, please don't cry.

Camille: peux-tu rester avec moi ce soir?

can you stay with me tonight?

Colby: si c'est ce que tu veux.

if that's what you want.

Camille: J'ai peur.

I'm scared.

Colby: Je ne vais nulle part à moins que tu veuilles que j'y aille.

I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to go.

Camille: Je veux que tu restes avec moi ce soir.

I want you to stay with me tonight.

Colby: d'accord.

Okay.

After Zak and Aaron come back to where we were sitting, he told us that nothing was damaged back door would need replacing and he didn't want her living alone anymore so I told them that I would move in with her, Zak was a little heated about the decision I made but she reassured him that she would be safer if he was around which took him by surprise since she was still having a hard time trusting other guys.