chapter 21

Drunk Drama

Cameron's P.O.V

I had woken up feeling a pair of arms around my body with no memory of what happened last night and a massive headache. I noticed that I was naked before I rolled over and seen the last person that I wanted to be laying next to and I noticed that he was also naked.

I moved his hand away from my body and grabbed my clothes before I headed to the bathroom but I was quickly caught by Colby who had walked into the room and seen me sitting on the bed with the sheet covering my body.

Colby: what is going on here?

Cameron: I am sorry Colby but I....

Colby: you slept with Jake...?!

I looked over at him and seen him sitting up as he looked at me.

Jake: good morning...

Colby: I can't believe this...

He stormed out of the bedroom and I quickly got dressed before I chased after him.

Cameron: I can explain Colby, please listen...

Colby: save it Cameron, we're done.

Cameron: you're breaking up with me?

Colby: yes, now leave me alone...

I watched as he slammed the door in my face and I heard Jake behind me...

Jake: I don't know what happened between us last night but I promise that it won't happen again.

Cameron: it should have never happened and I apologize for it now even though we slept together.

Jake: were you really a virgin before last night happened?

Cameron: yes and now I have no boyfriend. This day can't get any worse...

Jake: don't worry about it Cameron, I will talk with him when he calms down.

Cameron: okay...

I text Dakota and asked him to come pick me up from this hotel but I was greeted by Aaron instead.

Aaron: are you ready to go?

Cameron: yeah let's get out of here...

I got in the car and he drove away from here, I tried to remember what happened before I woke up last night but the only thing I could remember was seeing his naked body against mine. I knew Colby probably hated me and I didn't blame him for it so I decided to drive home and pack up my belongings so I could move back in with Zak.