chapter 18

Like a stranger

Colby's P.O.V

It had been several weeks since I last seen Camille until I got a phone call from her brother telling me to come over which I did and Sam decided to come with me.

Colby: what's so important Zak?

Zak: she wants to see you and before you go to the backyard, I wanted you to know that she's worried about how you are going to react so please try to stay positive.

Colby: I know that she would worry but I'm not going to feel different about her.

Zak: I know you love her but she thinks you are going to hate the way she looks and another thing, she changed her name to Cameron but she will respond to Cam

I walked to the backyard and closed the door before I approached her...

Colby: hi Cam...

Cameron: hi Colby...

I watched as she turned around and looked at me, even though it was like looking at a stranger for the first time, she was still beautiful. I carefully examined her face after placing my hand against her cheek.

Cameron: I know that I look different but it's the closest resemblance that they could do.

Colby: I know that you were worried about how I would react to seeing how you look now but the way you look now suits you.

Cameron: I hope this doesn't change things between us.

Colby: I would never feel any different about you Cam.

Cameron: I care about you alot Colby...

Colby: I care about you too Cam.

I pulled her towards me and gave her a hug, I felt her wrap her arms around my waist while I continued holding her.

Cameron: I'm glad you like my new appearance and I hope you never get tired of seeing me.

Colby: I will never get tired of seeing you Cam, you're my girl and I...

Cameron: I feel the same way about you Colby...