Werewolf PT. II

"This is going to sting," I said, pouring some rubbing alcohol onto a towel.

Her boot and torn up sock was removed so I could see her bleeding ankle. Placing the towel on her ankle, she let out a howl before a snarl. It would be easier to take care of the wound in her human form since I could see the wound. She had taken care of my hands since they were easier, as they weren't as deep as her wounds.

"So how long have you been a werewolf?"

"Ever since I was born."

"So your entire life?"

"Yep. My father was a werewolf and my mother was human."

"That must have been rough growing up."

"Nah, I learned how to blend in to both humans and wolves alike. I had a normal childhood, aside from being raised on how to hunt and everythin'. My father was the one who was aware of full moons and would have to leave so he wouldn't hurt us. My siblings were also werewolves, but since we were so young, we weren't as strong as my father was on a full moon. But as we got older, my father told us what to expect whenever full moons came. It was sad for my mother that everyone had to leave 'er for about 12 hours or more. But she loved that side of us. She called it quirky."

I chuckled, "It definitely is quirky. Why do you live out here by yourself?"

"I grew up and my father said it was time for me to form my own pack. So I tried to come together with another wolf pack, but I learned I am more of a lone wolf. I had hoped that I ccould find someone who would love both sides of me, but as I learned with interactin' with other people, I don't fit in there either."

"I know how that feels," I sighed, wrapping up the wound in gauze. "It's deep, but not enough to need stitches."

"I can't thank ya enough for helpin' me. Along with hearin' my life story."

"You needed help. There have been reports of a large wolf in the area and has caused a lot of panic."

She chuckled, "I love doin' that."

"Causing panic?"

"I need to have some fun in my life."

"Well, you know, there are other ways of having fun," I said.

"I never got your name."

"Y/N."

"Odessa," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Odessa. Well, since we're all good, I think I should be heading back. My father is expecting me. And, Odessa."

"Yeah?"

"Please be careful out there. One wrong move and you might end up as someone's rug."

She nodded her head, "I will. Since ya care so much about me," she snickered.

"I do," I said under my breath.

"Will I see ya again?"

"I-I don't know."

"I hope I do. You're cute," she said.

I smiled, my face growing warmer as I walked towards the door, "See you around."

Odessa waved as I walked out of the small hut she made and headed back towards my own house, wary of the bear traps my father set. Reaching the house, I headed inside and went to my room, flopping down onto my bed where thoughts of spending time with Odessa filled my mind to where I would find myself sneaking out of the house late at night for the past couple of weeks. I'd find her searching around the woods as a wolf and whenever she'd see me walking towards her, she'd run at me, licking my face. 

More Junker Queen Oneshots ~REQUESTS OPEN~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें