Cards and Chocolate PT. I

"Aye, Y/N?"

"Yes, Dez?"

"What's this 'ere on the kitchen table?"

I walked into the kitchen area and found the small bag I had put there a few days ago, but completely forgot about. Peeking inside, I immediately closed it, my face turning a bright red.

"Ya ok, love?"

"I remembered what this was," I said.

"What is it?"

I let out a sigh, sticking my hand in the bag and removing the first thing. It was a chocolate bar, but it wasn't a normal chocolate bar. It was one where it heightens someone's sex drive and want to initiate it. I know Odessa already has a high one to begin with. But I thought it would be fun with this game I got, which was a couples drinking game, but with a twist.

Taking the chocolate, she didn't even read the label. She opened it up and removed one of the triangles, popping it in her mouth. I tried to stop her, but it was too late. She licked her lips slightly, her eyes squinting at nothing as she was trying to comprehend the taste of it.

"This is...interesting," she said, taking another triangle and eating.

"Oh no," I whispered.

"Ya want one?" she was about to take a third.

"Don't eat that much," I said, grabbing it.

"What? Why?"

"Did you not read the label?"

"No."

I flipped it over and made her read it. Her eyes widened as she looked down at me.

"Shit," she whispered.

"And ya already have a high one to begin with."

"Well, we'll see if that has an effect on me. Now, what's the other thing?"

I pulled it out from the bag and handed it to her.

"A couples drinkin' game?"

"With a twist."

Odessa smirked, grabbing one of the triangles of chocolate, offering it to me. I sighed and took it, placing it on my tongue and letting the piece melt in my mouth.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?"

"Do you have any drinks?"

"Ya ask that like you're askin' if I'm Australian," she walked over to the fridge, opening it up.

She grabbed a few bottles of beer and we sat down at the coffee table that was by the couch. I opened up the box of cards and placed them on the table. Cracking two beers open, she handed me one.

"Alright, ya want to draw the first card?" Odessa asked.

I let out a shaky breath before grabbing the top card, flipping it over.

"French kiss or drink," I said.

"That's pretty tame," Odessa said, "C'mere."

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

"Are ya fuckin' serious?" Odessa perked an eyebrow.

"I'm kiddin'," I chuckled.

I pulled her towards me and neither of us hesitated with this one. It lasted a bit longer than I wanted to, but it was Odessa being Odessa. Pulling away, and not being dragged in for another, Odessa flipped over the next card.

"Take off a piece of clothing," Odessa read the card. "I thought these were goin' to be a bit worse."

She grabbed her crop top and pulled it over her head, leaving her in her sports bra and shorts. I swallowed hard. I didn't know if it was the chocolate that was finally kicking in or my own desires and admiration towards her. I shook the thoughts out of my head and grabbed the next card, flipping it over.

"Kiss below the waist," I said.

"HA! It'll take ya more than gettin' drunk and eatin' that chocolate to get bold with me, princess," Odessa said.

I eyed her, "Is that a challenge, my queen?"

"Only if ya want that kiss to end up with us doin' somethin' more."

"Hmm, maybe I want it to be more," I said in a sultry tone.

Some blush crawled onto Odessa's cheeks as I lowered my body to the ground, my hand running up and down her right thigh while the left spread her legs open. Tucking my head in the space, I placed soft kisses up and down her inner thigh.

"Y-Y/N," she breathed out.

"Does my queen want to go further?"

She shook her head, reaching over and grabbing another card.

"Drink if you're the flirty one," she sighed, taking a drink.

"Knew that one before ya even said it," I chuckled.

"Your turn."

"Give your partner a lap dance."

"Get over 'ere, princess," Odessa patted her lap.

I sighed and made my way onto her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck and Odessa placed her hands on my hips. Closing my eyes, I started to roll my hips against hers. Her one hand left my hip and was placed underneath my chin. Fluttering my eyes open, I found her amber ones. They were dark, a hungry look appearing as I continued to grind against her.

"This chocolate is really gettin' to me. You?"

"Well, I only had one. And I am feeling some side effects."

She reached over and grabbed another triangle, placing it against my lips.

"Open," she demanded.

My lips parted and she slipped the chocolate past and into my mouth. I closed them and let it melt on my tongue. There was some that had melted on Odessa's fingers. Reaching over, I grabbed her hand and opened my mouth once more. Placing the pad of her index finger on my tongue, I licked the remains off.

"Fuck," she whispered.

Removing her hand, she placed her lips against mine, harshly. She was hungry as it was a fast paced kiss. Never before like the other ones. She was going to devour me tonight and I could tell by how her grip around me tightened. Her tongue lapped at every inch of my mouth before she hooked it underneath my top lip, nibbling on it.

"D-Dez," I breathed out.

She followed that up by biting my bottom lip roughly, tugging at it. She did that a few times before going back to what was like her tongue being shoved down my throat. This wasn't even a kiss at this point.

"Dez," I pushed her away, needing to breathe.

"Oh no," she grabbed my face, pulling me towards her. "Ya started this. You're goin' to finish it."

"And where would my queen like me to finish?"

She chuckled darkly, a smirk appearing, "Ya know where, princess. Your queen's favorite place."

"Then I better waste no time. My queen can get pretty impatient."

She growled before pinning me to the ground, holding my hands above my head with one hand.

"And I already am impatient," she said.