Picture Perfect Family PT. II

~WARNING: HAS ANGST TOWARDS THE END!~

"How are we goin' to tell 'er?" I asked Odessa as she was getting ready for bed.

"We just tell 'er."

"Ya really think a five year old is goin' to understand what the hell IVF is?" I asked.

"Y/N, we will figure it out. She might not even comprehend it."

"That is what I am afraid of," I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose with my index finger and thumb.

"Hey," she walked over to me, placing a kiss to my head. "If ya stress too much, it'll harm the little one."

"I know," I said, looking down at the small, yet noticeable bump.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Ok."

"Get some rest. Ya need it."

"Do you think it would be better if we stay with Overwatch? They did say that there is a higher risk of losin' the baby."

Odessa let out a sigh, running her hand through her hair, "I don't know. Can we talk about it in the mornin'?"

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Not your fault, love. People have been gettin' on my nerves recently. It's not fair that I am somewhat takin' it out on you."

"Better me than someone else."

"No, not better you than someone else. I don't want to hurt ya. Neither physically nor mentally."

"I know, but I can take it."

"Not when you're three months pregnant. You have six more months to go and I don't want ya stressin' about both you and I."

I nodded, "Alright."

"I promise, love, we can talk about possibly going to Overwatch for this."

"Ok."

Once she finished getting ready for bed, she walked over to the bed and laid down. Turning to face me, she pressed a kiss to my forehead before pecking my lips lightly.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Odessa."

"Wow look at this place!" Cecilia smiled as she ran around the hangar. Odessa had to keep a watchful eye on her since there were places she could hide behind.

"We're going to take good care of everything," Tracer smiled at me. "What were you thinking of for names?"

"We didn't really have a chance to," I said. "I think we're going to wait until we know the gender of the baby."

"Which you should be able to know soon! Mercy has everything ready for your three month check up."

"Thanks, but do you think it can wait until tomorrow? I want to get settled in and everything."

"Of course! Mercy will even come to you if you're ok with that."

"That would be wonderful."