Huntress[🍋]

A/N: This is based off of Queen's new skin, which has me in a choke hold like she does.

~WARNING: HAS ADULT CONTENT! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!~

Pushing the leaves back, my breathing was low and steady, my eyes focused on the target ahead of me. Gripping my dagger tightly in my hands, I slowly crept forwards, getting closer and closer to the predator in front of me. The burning red fur was glistening as the sun shone on it. It slowly swept from side to side, as the animal was moving ever so slightly. About to jump out, the animal turned and pinned me to the ground.

"RAAAAAGGGHHH!" Odessa roared at me, laughing afterwards.

"Fuck you, Dez," I said and tried to slash at her with the dagger.

"Aye," she backed her head up to avoid the sharp blade. "You were the one who has predictable hunting tactics."

"Because you won't teach me yours," I sighed.

"Because you need to learn what works best for ya," she smiled. "You're not an aggressive fighter like I am. You're more of a--uhm--how do I put this?"

I was tired of her lecturing me on how she was a brawler while I dabbled with sneak attacks that were fast and quick. Such as the one I was about to perform on her. I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her down to my level, placing my lips against hers and a soft hum came from her as she kissed me back.

"A lover, not a fighter," she said once she parted.

"Alright, get off me. As much as I love seeing you on top of me like this," I eyed at her abs. "Save it for when we celebrate tonight."

"What's the celebration?" she asked, standing and helping me up.

"Don't you remember?"

"No," she said.

"It's when the village comes together and does the hunt. Whoever gets the beast is granted anything they want, within reason."

"Right, right," she said. "I hope the village chief knows what I want."

I chuckled as I playfully jabbed her in the abdomen with my elbow. Our relationship has been a secret ever since we knew we liked one another in that way. My father being the village chief was another reason why we had to be quiet with our relationship. He wanted me to marry someone who he wanted me to. I have tried to stall on my upcoming arranged marriage, but he had set the date a week after the initial hunt celebration had finished. He knew how long the actual hunt could take.

He wanted to focus his time on getting everything ready before he got me ready for my arranged marriage. I've met the guy he wants me to marry, but he was nothing like Odessa. Who could beat her? Not only was she tall and strong, but she was soft and gentle with me. While she wanted to get more intimate, she has always kept her hands to herself, most of the time.

"Besides, doesn't the hunt last longer than a night?" Odessa asked.

"Shit, you're right. We might not get to celebrate tonight."

"Aye, don't worry, darlin'. We will, eventually."

Reaching the village, we both parted ways like we were used to. It pained me to leave her as soon as we got here, since we couldn't be near one another. We couldn't even look at one another and I know how much it pained her, since her eyes can easily tear into me. Those piercing, icy blue eyes of hers.

Avoiding being hit by multiple people and things, I made it to my house, which of course was right at the back of the village. It was the most extravagant house, being the largest and the tallest. Entering, I found my father with the head of the hunters group. They were finishing the preparations for tonight.