Cards and Chocolate PT. II [🍋]

A/N: Thank you GoofyAmarillio for asking for a second part! Hope you enjoy!

~WARNING: HAS ADULT CONTENT! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION! BONDAGE AND BLINDFOLD ARE GOING TO BE USED! SLIGHT FOOD KINK IS USED, BUT IT'S VERY LITTLE.~

"And I already am impatient," she growled.

"Yeah. What if I want to make ya wait a bit more?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Don't fuckin' play with me, Y/N."

"And if I do?" I asked, booping her nose.

"That's it," she snarled.

Her hands tightly grabbed at my waist and she lifted me up. Now that she was standing, she slung me over her shoulder like I weighed nothing to her. I probably do.

"Dez!"

"Ya don't mess with your queen, darlin'," she said, smacking my ass.

"Hey!"

"I'm goin' to be doin' more than that tonight, love."

She walked into the bedroom and threw me onto the bed, pinning me between her and the mattress. The tip of her tongue came out from behind her teeth, licking at her lips as her eyes flicked up and down my body. Of how she could tear me apart with just one look. With just one snarl and growl. I was hers and only she could get me this way.

"I'm goin' to tear ya apart," she snarled, her face getting close to mine, but she turned and her hot breath tickled my ear. "Gonna ravage ya until you're nothin' but a puddle in the palm of my hands."

"D-Dez," I whispered.

"That's my queen to you," she pulled away, a dark look in her eyes. A hungry look. "Understand me, darlin'?"

"Y-Yes, my queen."

"Good girl," she smirked, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Now, I know we haven't done this in a while, but are ya ok with some slight bondage and blindfold?"

"Yes. I am ok with that."

"And if I go over the edge, ya remember the safe word?"

"Yes."

"Alright," she pecked my lips softly before she pulled away from me, going over to a drawer in her dresser where I knew she kept an assortment of things.

She closed the drawer and came back with a few items in her hands. One was easily noticeable as it was one of the straps she uses. Of course it was on the bigger side. I'm not walking tomorrow or maybe even the day after.

"I'm gonna undress ya first. Is that alright?"

"Yes, my queen."

She smirked and winked at me before she removed my shirt, followed by my bra. Once my upper body was exposed, she grabbed my arms and put them above my head. She wrapped a ribbon around my wrists and tied another piece to the headboard. It was tight, but it wasn't tight to where either of us had to worry about circulation. But it also wasn't loose enough to where I'd slip right out with ease. I'd have to put up a fight if I wanted to get out since they were a bit snug.

"Now for the blindfold," she placed a sleeping mask over my eyes. Where did she get it from? No idea. Does she use it? Only for this.

"There we are, darlin'," she said and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

The idea of not being able to see and touch her was a bit frustrating, hence why we don't really do it this often. The pads of her fingers trailed down my body, stopping at the top of my shorts.