One and Only[🍋]

A/N: Thank you for the request emiliaciobau! Hope you enjoy it!

~WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!~

Odessa was sure taking her sweet time getting here for our date night. I was starting to worry she had forgotten it, but knowing her, she always remembers date nights or nights where we're together, although that's every night. But the point of the matter is, she remembers the special nights we are supposed to have together and this date tonight was one we have both been waiting for. As I was sitting here waiting for her, dressed up as it was a bit of a fancy place we were going to be at, there were other couples walking past me. I ducked my head down and tried to make it seem I wasn't there.

After waiting for almost an hour, I let out a sigh, not wanting to do this to the wait staff here who took me earlier than the intended reservation, since they knew I was going to be with the Queen, and had to wait for her. Some of the wait staff were even apologizing that I had gotten my hopes up, even though we were in a relationship for about a year now. Some were genuine and sat down to talk to me, gave me someone to talk to at least and vent slightly. Standing up, I placed some money on the table and found the one waiter who sat down and let me vent to them. I handed them some money, despite them refusing to take it a few times, and walked out of the restaurant. I had to go find her.

I entered our house and when she wasn't there, I placed my handbag in the bedroom before walking out, heading to where the throne room was. If she was any place, she'd be there. Reaching the building, I entered and made my way up to the stairs. I heard giggling and some muffled voices in the throne room. I pushed the door open, without knocking, and found a woman straddling Odessa's lap. I couldn't get a full view of them, but it looked like they were kissing. I shouldn't assume, but that is immediately what my heart and mind went to.

"Odessa Stone!"

The woman turned her head, revealing Odessa behind her. Her eyes were full of relief, but also fear. She shoved the woman off of her and got up.

"Y-Y/N," she said, walking towards me.

Her hair was a bit of a mess and her crop top was removed, leaving her in her black sports bra. At least she was still wearing her shorts.

"I-I can explain, princess," she said.

I raised my hands up and shook my head, "D-Don't even bother."

Tears filled my eyes as she stopped right in front of me.

"Please, love, let me explain. I-It's not what it looks like."

"Does this explain why you've been distant lately?"

"No, no, babe, I've been distant because I've been exhausted. I don't mean to push ya away."

"I'll see you back at the house," I said, storming out, tears streaming down my face.

"FUCK!" I heard her yell as I walked out of the building, rushing back towards the house.

I kept my head down, my hair covering my face a bit. Reaching the house, I pushed open the door and slammed it behind me. I reached up and wiped my eyes, in doing so, smeared the mascara I was wearing. Heading into the bathroom, I washed off the makeup I was wearing and was about to get out of the dress I was wearing, but the door opened up and closed.

"Y/N, please," Odessa said.

I turned and faced her, "Ya could have just told me you were losin' interest in me. I looked like a fuckin' fool for sittin' there waitin' for ya. Do ya know how many times the waiters came by and said they felt sorry for me. That you were leadin' me on and givin' me false hope."