Badass Duo

A/N: I know it wasn't formally a request, but thank you IFOUNDASTICK10 for the idea!

"Ya got my back out there?" Odessa asked as she was putting her gloves on.

"You know it," I smirked at her. "I'm the only one you trust to make sure your back is covered."

"Tch. It's not like we're practically glued to one another's side."

"Bound at the hip."

"More like abdomen and head."

"Shut up," I chuckled, noting the significant height difference.

She smiled, "It's the truth."

"Anyway, you have everything?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah. Although, I think you're forgetting something."

Using my foot, I wedged the top of my foot underneath the handle of her knife and kicked it upwards. Once it was in the air, I focused and kicked the handle again, flinging it towards her. Not even flinching or moving her head, she raised her hand and caught the knife. She smirked and turned her head towards me.

"Where'd ya learn that one from?"

"Same person that taught me this," I charged towards her.

Her body faced me when I used the wall to jump off of it. Using the sheath of one of my swords, I placed it against her neck and using my momentum, flung her over my body as I landed on the ground. She fell and my head was right above hers. She smirked once more.

"Not bad," she said. "I taught ya well."

I smiled and placed a quick kiss before pulling away.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too. Come on, Moira and Akande need us."

Odessa got up and walked behind me. We didn't make it two feet out of our shared room when her hand grabbed at my ass. I swatted it away, turning to face her.

"Dez!"

"Aye, not my fault it was right there in front of me," she said and walked off.

"Come back here!" I chased after her, but since she was much and I mean much taller than me, I practically had to run.

We reached the briefing room to find Widowmaker and Sombra were there. Reaper was lurking in the shadows, as he always does. We saluted to them before sitting down.

"Now that we have everyone here, we need you, Odessa and Y/N, to go after Maximilien. Seems the omnic forgot a very important meeting was supposed to take place two days ago," Moira said.

"Seems easy enough," Odessa stood up, eager to get this over and done with.

"However, it seems Overwatch is hunting him down in order to get information from him about us. About our supposed meeting with the leader of Null Sector himself."

"You don't mean?" I asked.

"Yes," Moira said. "Akande was able to meet up with Ramattra in Cairo to talk about an alliance. But nothing came from it. Now, we're going to have Maximilien there to help us and we need him. You are to bring him to Talon. No exceptions. And we need him alive."

"I'll make sure Odessa doesn't get too over her head," I ensured Moira and Akande.

"I never go too over my head," Odessa said. "Can't do that physically."

"Just make sure she doesn't kill Max," Moira said sternly.

"Yes, Moira," I saluted, standing up as I did.