𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Author POV-

Lights were dazzling, and so was the one who was singing his heart out, dancing and pouring out his feelings in the art. Panting, he could not focus on anything but just him. Thousands of people went bizarre at his dance moves, shouting his name at the hope that he would respond but to their unfortunate luck, the man just kept dancing and singing and doing whatever he could.

When the song stopped, he stopped too. His heavy breathing was echoing through the stadium of innumerable people screaming and blushing at his hotness.

With a minute break, he spoke, smiling and showcasing his bunny-like teeth, "guyssss, how are you all?" He shouted and the fans just gave him some screams and he chuckled. He liked that, he liked the attention, the fame, the screams.

"As you all know, but I'll just introduce myself for the formalities. My name is Jeon jungkook, your love and your international playboy. Let's get this party started." He said with a smirk covering his beautiful face. The fans screamed again, losing their minds. The songs started again and he began to show his charismatic moves.

The show soon ended. As he thanked his fans and went off the stage. He went towards his own vanity. Panting as he started the AC. He opened his shirt which was soaked in his sweat and the door was soon opened by his lovely manager.

"I told you to knock hyung." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. Namjoon just chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm not like your fans. Who would die if they saw you like this. And besides, I have my own fuck toy don't I?" Namjoon said now imagining the face of his Boyfriend who he thought, looked much better than the person standing in front of him.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Did you like the show?" Jungkook asked, now wiping his sweat with a towel and soon wearing his hoodie.

"Liked? YOU NAILED IT. It was like seeing you perform in an mv. It was a glamorous concert kook." Jungkook chuckled at his hyung's words.

"I want to clear my mind. Shall we go to a coffee shop?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"By saying clearing your mind, I thought you wanted to head down to the liquor store?" *Stream way too sad to dance. It's my second fav from the album.*

"You know I can't drink hyung. At least not today. I want to maintain my diet or I'll look like a faggot." Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go shall we?" Jungkook started to pack his things but abruptly stopped.

"Hyung, the coffee shop should be of my standards okay? You know I hate poor stuff." Jungkook said. Namjoon just nodded, already used to this behaviour. His soft side was just a show. Because in reality, Jeon jungkook was the definition of "rich brat"

Taehyung POV-

Damn, today there are so many people at this cafe. My ass hurts. No, my whole body hurts. I looked at my best friend who was busy flirting with some random customers. This fucki- I went towards him and slapped his ass.

"DUDE. I was hitting my chance. I've been single for way too long." Jimin says while slapping my head. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

" You literally say that everytime I catch you hitting on someone. We're gonna lose our jobs of you keep doing that. Jisoo unnie will kill us." I said and he just nodded.

"Whatever. I don't care about her anyways." He said. Okay is this guy drunk?

"Bro, she owns this cafe." I say and he widened his eyes. Looks like this fucking lizard forgot this.

"Oh..ha-haha. I forgot." I just sigh and asked him to take the orders till I go and serve the other customers. I take the plate of strawberry cake, and walk towards the owner of this dish. But as I was walking, a person bumped into me and the cake fell on him.
Fuck
My
Life

Jungkook POV-

"Hahaha, hyung your soooooo funny." I say in my obvious sarcastic tone but I stopped as I bump into someone while talking to him and I feel some liquid substance on my head. Don't tell me, please don't tell me, I got cake on MY MILLION DOLLAR BEAUTY HAIR. I opened my eyes to look at the owner of this disaster. Hah, seems like a fucking Greek god like face human with blue shiny hair and taller than me, waiter who doesn't even belong to this Jeon jungkook which is a disappointment as he would've been mine if he was rich. Wait, what the fuck is going on?

"I'm so so so sorry. I apologise."
His apology won't do.
"Hah, apology my foot. You don't know with whom you messed with mr waiter. So it should be better if you kneel down and apologize properly. I heard his manly chuckle and I almost, almost moaned at that. Wait, fuck you Jeon.
"I won't."
Ok. Wait, what?
"You what? No one has ever denied my orders and your going to be one of them." I say with confidence but he looks at me with his peircing gaze.
"Well, I'm not going to be one of your fucking cowards. Listen here you rich brat. You may be rich but I'm rich by heart. I don't care if I lose my job but what I'd like to say is, your hair isn't of million dollars, infact I think it's like a broomstick." Wait, broomstick? This fuck--
"And one more thing, I'll never apologize like that so keep dreaming. Don't you have manners? You may be rich but your also a freak. So shut the fuck up before I kick your ass and make you learn some fucking manners."

Woah, this tiger is fiesty. And even though he's insulting me, I kinda feel like I, want him, now, right now.
Whoever this guy is, he's in great trouble." I never let anyone insult me. And if they do, they pay for each and every word they speak, and
𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚.

Please a gentle reminder, this is fiction and jungkook Is bratty. So his character is definately not positive but he will be with Taehyung.

Love yourself and I love you 💞