𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

Author POV-

Stumbling as they struggled to find the lock of the door, still kissing each other was a hard task to do. Even though, they were very much focused on eating each other's faces, they were still very public in other people's eyes and they did not want to give them a free porn show.

"Nghh h-hyung, fast" jungkook almost moaned as Taehyung fumbled with the kiss and finally after many failed attempts, they barged inside the house.

Wet kisses turned into sloppy ones and sloppy ones turned into tongue kisses. Both of them were very much eager to have their sex as a married couple, which was clearly evident by their actions.

"Nghh fu-fuck" Taehyung moans as he harshly grabs jungkook's hair, who was busy in painting his lover's collar bones. The latter grabbed his hair and further pushed more into his neck as a sign that the younger was doing great at his work.

"Hyung, off" jungkook says, almost sounding innocent at that cute demanding tone. He tugged at Taehyung's shirt, who in a split of a second threw all his clothes at the living room floor.

Jungkook drooled. Drooled at the sight that was present in front of him. Golden honey skin, toned abs and a cute mole on his collar bone was all it took to drive him crazy.

Taehyung hungrily kissed the younger who moaned at the pure bliss. The older groped his ass which caused the latter to gasp. Taking it as a sign, Taehyung put his tongue in the younger's mouth and now both of them were fighting for dominance.

Saliva kept dripping down the younger's lips but he could not care less. At one point of time, the older thrusted his Lip in and out, which almost caused the younger to have tears in his eyes.

Finally letting go after abusing those sweet petals, Taehyung lifted up the younger and took his towards their bedroom. The younger just gave puppy licks on the older's neck, teasing and marking him here and there.
"You're going to love this" Taehyung said, his eyes now turning pure black, like the color of hell.

"Oh, I hope I will" jungkook said too, his lips lingering of in a playful smile. Taehyung kicked open the door as his hands and mouth was busy with playing with the younger, who was a moaning mess. He gently placed the younger on the bed, as he hovered above him and smiled.

"I'm so grateful to have you koo. Let's Ace this relationship hmm?" Taehyung smiled and jungkook chuckled, nodding.
"I am much more grateful than you tae. Thank you for forgiving me. I love you" after returning to their confessions, Taehyung suddenly opened up the shirt buttons of th younger who gasped at the cold sensation he felt.

Taehyung's eyes hungrily looked at the younger's pink buds and he started to give puppy licks to one of them, his hands playing with the other.
"Ahh- tae- nghh" jungkook moaned as he let Taehyung abuse his sweet nipples and he also dived Taehyung's head more deep into his chest.

Fingers tangled with the latter's head, jungkook 's other hand travelled down his legs as he was about to palm himself when Taehyung suddenly stopped his hand.

"Looks like, someone broke the rule? No touching Jeon. Should I remind you?" Taehyung spoke, his voice sending shivers down the younger's spine who was dazed with that deep voice.

"Strip and on your knees. Right now" Taehyung stated before letting jungkook strip himself who painfully took his time to get his clothes off, teasing the older.

"You broke the other rule too huh? No teasing daddy. Only daddy can tease his slut" something with Jungoook told him that he won't be able to walk tomorrow. But he did not care, he was desperate for his needs and he knows this was the only way the latter won't show mercy to him.

After getting the fabrics off and sitting on his knees, Taehyung opened up his pants and freed his length from his boxer.
"Suck" he demanded and the younger almost immediately took the length in his mouth, getting familiar with the size.

"Hmm, fuck" Taehyung groaned as he was amused at the toungue skills the younger showed while sucking him off. The younger groaned which caused the dick in his mouth to vibrate leaving Taehyung to almost cum.

He groaned as he thursted his dick in and out of the younger's mouth, mouth fucking him. The younger chocked, with glistening tears as his mouth began to hurt but he did not care. He liked the fullness of his mouth he received with that Monstrous dick.

"Now, I'm gonna cum, and I want you, to swallow it like the good baby boy you are. Alright?" Taehyung said, his voice deep and dominant. For a second jungkook thought Taehyung was forcing himself to cum, because the way Taehyung's expresssionss were so neutral, made him think that he could not even satisfy the latter. However, when he saw how Taehyung spoke those words with much difficulty, his heart immeadiately filled up with confidence and his skills were put to work.

"F-fuck ah- jeon- fuck I'm cumming" Taehyung groaned as he cummed all over jungkook'd inside, and the younger swallowed it like it was his favourite food.

"Open you mouth and show daddy the truth" Taehyung stated and chuckled heavily when he saw jungkook opening his mouth like a puppy, big round doe eyes filled with tears and chest rising up and down due to heavy breathing. This sight alone made him hard again, ready to fuck him.

"Hmm, such a needy little baby huh?" Taehyung said, as he let his veiny fingers trace over jungkook's perked up blossoms, and flicked them. Jungkook squirmed, feeling way too sensitive all of a sudden. He was hard, his tip was angry red. But the latter seemed to have different plans.

"Is my baby hard?" Taehyung smirked and jungkook nodded rapidly.
"Does my baby want a release? If so, what does my baby say?" Taehyung's voice, now an octave lower.
"Daddy, please" and just as in motion, jungkook was picked up by the older and he threw him again at the king sized bed. He walked towards his cuboard, leaving the yonger in a painful erection.
As he slowly walked towards the younger, jungkook's eyes enlarged with the amount of things the older bought. A vibrator, handcuffs, and a red silk blindfold, which was used only in times of punishments.

Double update is on the way and please, my writing skills, it's going downhill guys 😭