𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Author POV-

The enthusiasm in the kim household was something beyond words.
After Taehyung talked to his parents about kook, they were more than happy to let them get married to each other. Because, as soon as they saw how much of a well behaved guy jungkook is, they instantly fell in love with the younger.

Jungkook was like a family to them. In fact, he got a new family from them. The fact that they were so supportive and did not really push the younger into talking about his family, made him feel so very grateful for having such wonderful in laws, or well, soon to be.

"Tae tae.. I'm not leaving you." Jungkook said, adamant with his words whereas, Taehyung chuckled and pulled the younger onto his lap.
They were currently in Taehyung's parents house and according to the wedding rituals, Taehyung could not see jungkook until the wedding day.

"But baby, we do need to follow the rituals. " Taehyung stated only to earn a scoff in return.
"What are you? Some kind of- oldy? As far as I know, the kim Taehyung I remember does not give a fuck about anything. Then why this? And will you not miss me? Am I the only one not liking this idea? Are you so tired of me that you also want a break-" jungkook was cut off by a soft pair of lips on his cotton candy ones.

They both closed their eyes and mirrored each other's actions. Jungkook pulled Taehyung even more closer by his collar, if that was even possible and deepened the kiss. Taehyung just groaned and let the younger do whatever he wanted. He knew he was right in this one. Even though he equally hated the idea of leaving the younger for a week, he still thought this would make them come closer and would actually test their love. Not that they needed to.

Taehyung almost forgot that they had to breath so he reluctantly let go of the latter's lips. Jungkook took big gulps of air as he felt breathless all this while. His chest going up and down with the gulps of air, hair messy and his eyes dropping tears of pleasure.

This sight alone made Taehyung to change his mind. But he could not give into his heart just like that. Even though the younger was more mature than him, he knew that he was the one in control of the relationship. That he was the mature one, and that he had to correct his baby if he did wrong.

"Now listen. I'm not tired of you and I never will be. Isn't that why I proposed you? To keep you forever with me? Then why is my baby bun acting like a stubborn baby? Belive me bun, I would miss you more than you could ever imagine. It's just that, if I give into my heart and not my mind, how can we become each other's? And moreover, these simple but cute rituals will make us bound together. Won't they?
You have jiminie hyung with you, rosé unnie and my mom and dad. They love you so much and I believe you won't even miss me. But still if you do, we can always have a video call or something. I'll always text you and never forget the daily dose of our "I love you" s. How does that sound?" Taehyung finally ended that long speech and his eyes flickred in hope. Jungkook couldn't just keep up with his missiion melt Taehyung with your puppy eyes. He himself fell for those almond eyes.

He just said nothing and snuggled into the older's embrace.
"Promise me you will call me every day?" Jungkook whispered.
"Every single day bun " Taehyung smiled and pecked his forehead.
Jungkook nodded and gave him his smile. Taehyung smiled again and went in for another lovable kiss.

"Before thinking to make out remember you have a lovely sister and two beautiful parents you fucking Kim Taehyung." Rosé shouted and they both flinched.

Jungkook pouted and Taehyung sent death glares towards the door.
"Fuck you. Get lost you single peice of shit" Taehyung shouted too.

"Yaah--"

"Let's go bun. They must be waiting " jungkook nodded and got up from the older's lap. Taehyung sighed, looking at the younger leaving the room, his back facing the latter.

"I'm sorry bun, but I have to do this for you, for us." Taehyung mumbled, tears pouring out of his eyes.
"Taehyung ah?" He wiped his tears and put on a fake smile, which wasn't at all fake when he went in front of his family members. Because then, the smile he showcased was so real, that it sometimes looked too good to be true.

.
.
.
"When are you going to tell him?" Jimin spoke, his voice stone hard and cold like ice. Taehyung almost felt the voice unfamiliar with that coldness.
"Wh-why are you talking to me like that?" Taehyung said, giving puppy eyes to his bestfriend who just sighed and went towards the latter to hug him.

"I know you are insecure tae. But hiding the truth will only make you more insecure and he will equally feel hurt. You need to tell him the truth tae. So please, don't ruin the marriage for some lies."

Jimin's voice was now soft as he looked at his best friend's red eyes and rosy nose. He knew that the latter had cried for many hours the previous night and his face was the evidence for it.

"I will. I will tell him jimin. But not now. I promise to tell him before our wedding. Okay?" Jimin nods and pulls his friend in for another hug who just sighs.

"Yahh- leave me" jungkook spoke, as his hair was getting pulled in by Rosé who showed no signs of leaving it.

"You bitch. You fucker. Why did you drink my banana milk?"

Yes. Rosé also liked banana milk.

*It's my book so stfu 💅💅*

"Unnie. It was just one bottle" jungkook stated as he now carrsed his hair while pouting leaving Rose fuming in anger.
"But it was mine. You already finished up your stock. Fool-"

"One more word and you're dead" A deep voice uttered which echoed in the room and jungkook's eyes sparkled. He turned around to find his favourite person standing in the hallway, with a bouquet of red roses.

He rushed towards him and immeadiately hugged him like a koala.
"Hyungieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I missed you. I miss you and I missed youuuuu" jungkook spoke, BABYING each word he spoke. Everytime he spoke those words, he did not know that the latter's heart was just melting from love.

"I missed my bun too"

I'm back bitches and hoes

😤💅💅

Another day
Another slay 👏👏
💅💅😤😤👊👊🫶🫶

I still have my exams tho.

Cries in the corner 😭

Laughs in the center

Falls for the person behind the screen major 👊👊😤😤💅💅

Okay I'm going mad RN byeee 💌