𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯

Author POV-

The afternoon sun shined brightly in the sky. The light preilluminated in the comfortable, cozy home where two people were sleeping peacefully cuddled up in the warm blanket and the soft bed.

The younger one woke up first, as the sunlight was blinding his vision as soon as he opened his eyes. He soon adjusted to his surroundings and looked over at his side to notice an adorable man was sleeping, keeping him close, that his breath exactly hit the younger's neck.

Jungkook Chuckled, taking in the most precious sight that made his heart swell in pure love and joy. Joy that this man was his. Only he could see him like that. And that made jungkook really proud.

He softly brushed up the older's bangs that were falling on his head, as he lightly pecked that certain area.
Smiling to himself, he just kept on staring at his ethereal face until a sudden thought made him come out of his dream land.

Yesterday's event flashed before his eyes. His eyes began to water at the thought of how monstrous he looked and how that could've affected his life.
No, he did not regret beating that jerk to death. He even felt nice when he did that. But the main problem that arised in him was the thought of how Taehyung would react when he would learn about his terrible past, as to why his mother actually died.

Sighing, he wiped those tears that almost fell from his eyes but he kept his calm. He had to tell him. No matter how hard the situation was.
Pecking his lips, the younger soon got out of bed and did his morning routine.

He decided to just wear hoodie and shorts as he was not going anywhere today.
He soon went downstairs and started preparing a light breakfast before making himself a cup of coffee. A certain amount of caffeine made the younger feel alive again. He really needed that.

"I really don't know what to make for breakfast today. Hmm, egg toast?" Jungkook mumbles to himself before he goes towards his fridge finding out the necessary items.

He skillfully cuts the bread into small hearts, already smiling at the imagination he created of how his husband would praise him for that. His husband, not yet, but it still felt so right to call him that way.

He was in his thoughts when he felt to arms wrap around his waist. He slightly flinched before melting at the sloppy wet kisses which were trailing down to his neck and then to his collar bone.

"Mhmm, tae" jungkook moans softly and tae nibbles on the younger's soft skin.
Taehyung again leaves the younger's neck, but not before creating some beautiful art designs before he finally went up to kiss his precious lips. He made the younger turn around and jungkook immeadiately wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, playing with his Hair as he moans into the kiss.

Taehyung never stops, as he just continues to kiss the younger, softly biting on his lower lips, as if silently asking for his permission, for which the latter immeadiately opens his mouth. Almost immediately, the older swirls his tounge round the younger's caevern and groans at the bliss.

"Mhh" jungkook moaned in pleasure but before the makeout could get more heated, he reluctantly pulled away earning a groan from the latter.

"Why'd you stop?" Taehyung said but jungkook just pecked his mouth and chuckled.
"As much as it sounds so good to just have you all to myself, kissing me all over, you have a company to handle and I have a live to attend so.. maybe next time baby " jungkook said for which Taehyung pouted but he agreed anyways.

"Let's shower together?"

"Sounds appealing but still no"

"I promise I won't do anything"

"Still no"

"Please koo koo?"

"Uhh fine."