𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂? 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸

Author POV-

"Koo koo?" Taehyung calls his lover's name sweetly, but immediately frowns when he hears some feminine sounds over in the living room. He goes towards them and is met by something which he really did not want to see.

"Oh my god kook?? You're so funny." Irene laughs hysterically as he swings her hands over jungkook's toned biceps. Jungkook smiles as he winks and chuckles.
"I'm the joke guy at the university for a reason."

"You were, you mean?" Irene corrects him and he rolls his eyes.
"Whatever."

They both were completely unaware of the pair of eyes which were boring holes at them. Irene looks over and slightly flinches, glancing at the man who was glaring at her like it was her last day.

"Wh-who is th-that jungkook?" Only then, did jungkook look over to spot his husband eyeing her like a prey. He chuckled akwardly and stood up from the couch.

"He? He- uhm-, he is my-"

"Boyfriend." Taehyung completes his sentence and glances over at jungkook who's eyes widened like he saw something horrible.
Irene was his friend from the music industry. And there was no doubt that she was quite good in spreading news as well.

"Tae? What are you-" Taehyung does not let jungkook complete what he was saying and walks over to the lady who was just stunned upon hearing the news.

"What's you relationship with him?" Taehyung asks. Irene comes back to reality and almost faints at that deep voice.
"Me? I'm his friend." She says but instantly regrets when she sees Taehyung taking a deep breath in anger.

"Then you better behave like one.you don't have to sit so close to him and make people think that you are in a relationship. Becaue listen here. I'm the one that belongs to Jeon jungkook and Jeon jungkook belongs to me. So get the fuck out of here before I'll forget that your an idol, as well as my soon to be husband's, friend." Taehyung said, in his dangerous voice and Irene just timdly nodded before she glanced at jungkook and passed him a sad glare.

"Ire- Irene wait- what is wrong with you Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook shouts at his fiance, who was sitting on the couch, looking completely unaffected from everything.

"Nothing is wrong with me. And you know you're not allowed to shout unless we're arguing." Taehyung replies, looking at jungkook.

"We ARE arguing. What the fuck did you just do? She will now tell everyone in the industry that we are boyfriends." Jungkook said and carresed his forehead in nervousness.

Taehyung now stood up from the couch. "So what? So what if she tells everyone that we are boyfriends? Don't forget that your soon getting married to me Jeon." Taehyung says, and jungkook widens his eyes.

"I- I wanted time Taehyung. I'm not ready to face the criticism. I-im I'm sorry I just-" jungkook gets on his knees as his words comes out as whispers. The powerful aura that he held now screamed in vulnerability.

Taehyung's eyes softened as he went towards jungkook and crouched down. " It's okay koo. We will get through this together okay? And don't worry, it won't affect your stat-" jungkook pushes Taehyung off as he gets up again, though tears are still pouring out of his eyes.

"Are you crazy? I'm not affected by my status but by yours tae!. You- you have built this company bit by bit, with hard work and I'm afraid, this could really ruin your company. What if-, what if the client that your currently dealing with is a homophobic? It could ruin you tae." Jungkook spoke only to be wrapped up in his lover's embrace.

"Calm down koo. Please calm down. I don't need that deal. We needed to tell them sooner or later. So it's okay. Hmm? Please stop cryinh because I'm getting the most affected by you. Okay koo? My baby, my precious. I don't need anyone but you. If you are willing to stay with me, I will too. So please, stop worrying about me"

After a few minutes, which felt like hours for the older, the younger finally stopped crying and glanced at Taehyung.
"I'll tell them then. We should tell them."

The older confused, looks at the younger.

"I mean, officially."
.
.
.
Jeon jk__

I could never have been more Happier than this moment

I could never have been more Happier than this moment. Ever since you have stepped into my life, I've gained nothing but happiness. To this and many more to come, my love, my everything, @ki.m Taehyung_, I love you 🩷

Liked by @mochi baby and others

View all 280 thousand comments

@my koo koo
Oh my god jungkookieeee 🎉🎉 I love you guys so so much. My ship sailed *tears of joy*

@mochi baby
What the fuck? Yo bro I'm so fucking happy. (I already knew it but I'm their bestie so)

@ki.mtaehyung @jeon jk__ I love you too baby 🩷🩷 and @mochi baby thank you brotha 💋💋

@jeon jk__@mochi baby those kisses are mine 👊👊

@mochi baby @jeon jk bro I don't want your boyfie, because I have a better version @yoongoo__

@yoongo__ @mochi baby I love you but I'm too sleepy to type a reply.

@jimin lost his jams
What the fudgeeeee congratulations gaysss 🩷

@jeon koo is mine234
Jungkook your mine. Is this gay forcing you to be with him?
.
.

I suck at writing insta posts. Bare with me 🥹