𝓲𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

Taehyung POV-

I stare, and look at my phone from time to time, wondering why though. I've already told myself, I don't like him. I don't. Then why is my heart betraying me? Fuck. I hate this feeling. It's giving me feelings, I don't think I'd ever want. I sigh and realise that my shift ended. Ended while looking at my phone and the door of the cafe every time the visiting bell rings. What is wrong with me?

"You are falling aren't you Taehyung?"
"Ye- what the fuck jimin?" I flinch looking at his small figure towering behind me. He smiles cheekily, the one that gives me a sense of comfort. jimin was the definition of comfort. If comfort was a person, it would be him. He never needed a job in a cafe, considering that his family is very rich. He could have hundreds of coffee without even caring about the money. That's how rich he was. But he took that job for me, as he could not see me working alone. I'm so very grateful for him as he always financially supported me. But still, I want to work on my own, on my dreams, for my family.

" Why don't you just admit?" He says, now cleaning the kitchen counter while I just don't say anything and continue working.
He just smiles and pats my head, as if assuring me that everything will be alright. I smile too and just think about all the possibilities of why and what is happening to my life. I hear the door bell chime again and don't look up, but I almost break my neck while doing so, when I heard the voice I've been longing for. I wonder why though? * This bi-*

"Calm down hyungie, did you think I'll not come today? I'll always do, sorry for disturbing you though." He said, with that awfully prettty bunny smile and I could feel my heart starting to beat faster again. I almost blushed but soon composed myself, reminding of the harsh reality.

"What would you like to have?"

"You please."

Maybe I just want to fuck h- OKAY WTF?

" that's not in our menu. Could you please ask for something else?"

" Too bad. If this dish was in the menu, the cafe would've made ten times more profit. Their loss I guess. I still will have you though, along with your time, as a side dish."

I think the way he plays with his words are just so fascinating and, and what not. His sparkling eyes and cute button nose, every thing about him screams cuteness.

"And what time would that be?"

"Tomorrow, me, you, at the park nearby xxx street. AND, I don't take no as an answer hyungie." He said, now hopping off the cafe. I smiled, and for the first time, I did not really want to care about the world and their assumptions. Maybe not all rich brats are what they say.

Wait, he still did not buy any coffee!?

"Kim Taehyung what did I say about customers who don't get anything but still comes to see your pretty face?" Jisoo noona shouted and I chuckled embarrassingly.

"K-kick them out n-noona"

______________________________________

Mess, every single thing was a

mess. My clothes met the floor and I was in a heap of clothing which I didn't even know existed. I sigh, frustration getting the best of me and decided to wear whatever my eyes seemed to be set on. No, it's not a date. Definitely not. Ha-haa.

Does this look good? I think so

Does this look good? I think so. Am I underdressed? Uhh my head is paining. My precious brain. I realise that I'm already late so I just hurriedly walk out my home. It wasn't that far away and I reached the park just a few minutes after, spotting a cute figure who was twirling a flower round his hands. Now I feel bad. I'm SO underdressed. Or is it his outfit that is making me look bad? In other words, he looked mesmerising.

It was so different from the other black clothes he wore

It was so different from the other black clothes he wore. It's like, he's just a simple boy, not any idol. It could've been so much easier that way.
*Guys, his thighs are to be worshipped. Damn Jeon is killing me*

He looked behind and found me staring at him. Oh that nasty smirk, it again found its way to his beautiful face.
"Am I looking that cute hyung?" Jungkook said walking towards me.

"Yes, yes you do." I don't know where I found that confidence or that sudden boost of confidence when I noticed his red face. I chuckled and he looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong hyung?"

"That, that word you use. That could be the cause of my death Jeon. It just-
Makes me want to do things you could never imagine. You play with words but I can play with your body, inside out. What do you say?"

"H-hyu-ng? A-are you ok-okay?"

The last part was so cringe. Smh 😭