𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Author POV-

Jungkook slowly sank down in his large king sized bed. He let his body relax but just as he closed his eyes, he found himself seeing the blue haired boy. The younger person groaned in frustration and took his phone.
"Any, any info about him?" Jungkook asked Coldly and the other person on the phone, said frightened.
"Y-yes sir. He had one ex and he lives with his parents and two older sisters." Jungkook did not need anymore information and cut the call.
"Hmm, who was the lucky ex hyungie? That got to touch you, kiss you, hug you and get to love you ?  I guess I will have to know it by myself.
He smirked and drank the wine that was in his hands looking and thinking about him time to time.
"This is the second time I'm obsessing over someone and I know, I know how sure I'll get heartbroken. But for you, I'll do anything, and by anything, I would burn the whole world just for you, kim Taehyung."

Taehyung POV-

"Yahh are you okay? You have been zoning out since the start of the game. Do you want to lose?" I get back from the train of thoughts and just shook my head, slightly feeling guilty. "I'm- I'm sorry noona. Let's continue hmm?" She looked at me with confused eyes, like she knows something isn't right. "Are you sure you're okay?" Rosé noona asked and I couldn't help but to tear up at her concerned personality. I just smiled and nodded. She smiled at me and we continued the game of monopoly or whatever it was. I couldn't stop thinking about this guy. And why is that? I haven't done anything wrong then why torture me with his heavenly pretty face and voice? Even though he looks like an angel, he's definitely not one. I can tell that he's just playing with me, like my ex did. And that's hurting me more than anything else.

"Yay I won." Somi noona said. I chuckled and clapped my hands while my other noona just sat defeated at her game. Just then, eomma made us out favourite dinner so we all went and ate our favourite food.

I got back to my small but cozy room and lied down on my bed when I suddenly got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Hello hyungieeeee
Did tae tae miss koo?

Taehyung

How did you get my number jungkook? And why did you text me?

Unknown
Aww, hyungie remembers koo?

Taehyung
That's not the question anyways. I don't want to talk to you.

Unknown
Hyungie wait
Hyungieeeee
Okay tae tae byee
Goodnight
Baby❤️

Change contact?
Yes/ no
Contact name changed to jungcock

Short chapter and koo is a bit of an obsessed fan boy for our taehyungie 💋🫶