𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓼

Author POV-

"Are you still mad at me koo?" Taehyung asked, for which in response he got no reply.

"Oh come on. The problem's solved isn't it?" Taehyung asked coming near jungkook who glared at him."one more inch, and you are dead" jungkook speaks, more like warns and Taehyung is immediately at one hand distance.

"The problem isn't solved. In fact, it's far more than a problem now. It's a disaster. First of all, Irene is fucking scared to ever step into my house again and second of all, she is literally saying that Jeon jungkook's fiance is a monster!!" Jungkook shouts at the last part and Taehyung flinches.

"So what baby? Does that make me a monster? And, it's kinda good that she's scared." Taehyung mumbled.

"What the fuck did you say?"

"Nothing. Haha- nothing-"

"Stop laughing!"

Jungkook pouted. Trying too hard to look scary but he looks just quite the opposite. Taehyung tries to hide his smile but he fails miserably when he notices how the younger man crawled up to his embrace and hid himself in the younger's arms.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for misbehaving that day. I know what he did was wrong but I could not just keep my cool. Is hyungie still mad at koo?" Jungkook whispers to which Taehyung immediately shakes his head.

"I could never be mad at you koo. I was just too much in the heat of the moment that I forgot that it could hurt your feelings too. Hyungie is so so sorry baby. Forgive your hyungie?"

"Hyungie is forgiven." Jungkook says, showcasing his adorable bunny smile for the one that deserves the world.

"Doesn't hyungie deserve a kiss then?"

"No hyungie needs to earn it- ahh hahahahahhahaha ahh hyungie stop it" jungkook rolls down on the bed laughing when Taehyung tickles him to the core.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry I'm sorry hyung-"

"Will hyungie deserve a kiss now? Hmm?" Taehyung smiles as jungkook nods, still laughing.
The latter finally stops tickling the younger who's struggling to breathe.

After coming back to their normal breathing, jungkook tugs on the elder's shirt sleeves who was hovering above him.

"Hyungie" jungkook whines as he pulls his hyung even closer.
"Hmm?" Taehyung's gaze, now turning seductive.

"Want a kiss" jungkook says, as his breathing finally stops and he freezes when he feels the elder's lips placed on his. The feeling was pure bliss for both of them. Both the males smiled into the kiss as they missed this terribly.

"You're mine" jungkook mumbles as his lips were still pressed on the elder's soft ones.

"I'm yours" Taehyung smiles, a big one and takes the younger in his warmth.
.
.
.
.

My exams are starting next week. So I won't be able to update these few days. Please bare with me and I promise to come back as soon as it ends

With love
Starlight ✨🩷