𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 ✨

Author POV-

Winter has always been nerve wreckingly cold in south Korea, and the two love birds were thankful for having each other as their own personal, warm heater.

"Tae" jungkook called out as he looked over at his husband, completely scooped up in his arms and wrapped around in a warm blanket."yes plum?" Taehyung replied, now setting his eyes upon the already whipped younger, whose heart skipped multiple beats at that loving name.

"I- I was thinking.. Christmas is near, and I wouldn't be more happy to celebrate it with all of our loved ones but.." jungkook trailed off as he glanced at the older with hesitant eyes, to which the latter immeadiately urged him to continue.

"I was- thinking, if we could, uhm, adopt?" He said, relief washing over him as he silenty hoped for the answer to be yes.
"I know how much you love kids and, I want us to be together as one family, with our kid tae. So, if your okay with it, can we please go to the adoption centre tomorrow?" Jungkook asked with hope and Taehyung immediately smiled.

"Yes of course kook-ah. We sure can. I also want our little bean during Christmas. Isn't that Lovely?" Taehyung asked, voice held high with enthusiasm.

Jungkook nodded and snuggled closer towards the shivering older, who sighed upon feeling the warm body on his cold one.

"I love you hubby "

"I love you too."
.
.
.
the car ride to the orphanage was a load of excited squeals and shouts and the older sushing the younger so that he could focus, on the drive rather than the adorable human being on the passenger seat.

"Oh my god, so cute so cute so cuteee" jungkook says, as he walks in and finds himself in middle of a pool of kids, who were so very attracted to the bunny looking human.

"Tae-- look at him." Jungkook spoke to the older, who was busy talking with the other kids and glanced at the direction where the younger was pointing.

There stood seated, a kid around the age of 5-6, alone, admiring the flowers that bloomed in the bright sunny garden. Taehyung walked over to the small ball of fluff and smiled merrily at him.

"Hi baby, what is your name?" Taehyung asked, as he sat beside the small boy, who went a few distance away from the older.
"Hey, relax bud, I won't hurt you. Promise!" Taehyung said, in a babyish tone and the boy smiled.

"Prwomise?" The little boy said.

"Promise."

"My- my name ish Lee jeongun."

"Is it? My name is kim Taehyung. You can call me tae tae hmm?" Taehyung exclaimed, smiling towards the boy.

"Rweally? Tae tae unclwle" jeongun said and Taehyung nodded. Just then, jungkook entered, with a box of toys for the little one and the poor boy immeadiately flinched.

"Bunny?" Little jeongun said, confused. Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Yes, even though my name is Jeon jungkook, you can call me bunny. Okay?" The boy nodded and smiled, looking at the older duo, who were looking at the small pup with fondness.

2 months later

" Tae tae uncle!! Bunny uncle!!" A small boy ran through the corridor and jumped onto his favourite uncles, who chuckled seeing his excitement.
"My junnie?? How are you baby?" Taehyung said, picking up the boy who giggled and explained what he did the whole day and how he missed his favourite uncles.

"I mwissed you" jeongun said and jungkook's eyes sparkled with softness.
"We missed our junnie too. But from today, you are going to stay with us. How does that sound?" Jungkook asked, a bit scared fro the answer.

Throughout the past 2 months, they have been regularly coming to the orphanage, for this little young boy. He melted the hearts of the two older beings in just a few days. Taehyung and jungkook were now sure that they wanted him as their son. A son who could light up their already illuminated lives.

"Yes. I want" jeongun said, his cheeks coated with a layer of blush as he snuggled himself further into the arms of the oldest among the three.

This sight made their hearts best multiple times and Taehyung couldn't be more softer than he already was.

For our little jeongun, he was a boy who actually never spoke unless needed. Until, he met these two idiots, who always managed to make him laugh at their silly jokes, and loving nature. He always wanted parents. He wondered how parents actually look like. He only saw those figures in movies, he too wanted to experience the parental love and he saw that love oozing out from these two men.

He always recognised them as his safe place. He loved them. In general, he wanted nothing more but only them.

.
.
.
.
.
How does our little jeongun look like?

Guys He's so fucking CUTE OMG 😭🩷 IM SOFT DON'T TOUCH ME

Guys
He's so fucking CUTE OMG 😭🩷 IM SOFT DON'T TOUCH ME