𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹

Author POV-

Jungkook took a deep breath, already frustrated by the talking box that did not seem to shut her useless mouth.
"Should we take this too kook? You know this will look good. Can you buy me this please baby?" Kim yeora, said to her boyfriend.

"Please don't call me a baby yeora. You very well know that we are just for show. Just because people like our chemistry, doesn't mean I will too." Jungkook said giving his cold stoic face to the girl who just rolled her eyes.

"Who said that I even want you? Just buy me this then. Doesn't even know how grateful you should be to have someone like me. Now can you buy me this babe?" Yeora said, unbothered about the pair of eyes who was boring holes at her. Jungkook remained calm but his insides were itching to slap the shit of that woman. He hated how he was bounded by fame and money. Heck he did not even want this. But his godamn company made him do it.

"Whatever. Just buy what you want. Not like I care." Jungkook said, leaving her hand and walking away to some other store as he knew that she wouldn't bother her as now she had his credit card. As he walked through the big mall, he couldn't help but to tear up at the thought of his life. It was so messed up. Only if he didn't choose fame over his love that day, he would've been happy and content.

He looked over to find a small shop, but that certain shop held so many precious memories for him.

Flashback:-

"Hyungieeee come on you lazy human." A certain bunny boy said, scolding the older bear like human, who just rolled his eyes at the over excited kid.

"Oh come on kook. I don't need so many clothes. Why don't you buy something for yourself? Take my credit card hmm? " Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and sighed.

"You only have black clothes with you hyungie. I need you to buy some colorful things too." He again started to drag the older but who was he kidding. The older had the strength of an elephant and the younger of an ant. Even though he had his muscles built, Taehyung was much more stronger than him.

"I want to go there." Taehyung pointed at a small shop and jungkook looked towards his direction.

"You wanna have ice cream? Okay hyung. Let's goo." But he earned a smack on his head instead. "Not that one bun, but the one behind it. You see that jwellery shop? Let's go there." Jungkook smiled and nodded happily but also sulked when walking past by the ice cream store. A few puppy eyes and a few small pecks, seemed to work for him as the older man immediately went to buy ice creams before their main destination. Happy koo meant happy life for him of course.

"I want to have matching bracelets kook. And I want to buy them." Jungkook widened his eyes.
"But hyung, I can clearly buy the- okay." Jungkook shut his mouth when he got that dangerous glare from his Boyfriend. Taehyung smiled again as he searched for the perfect matching bracelets.

It was simple but very elegant

It was simple but very elegant. In other words, Taehyung meant the whole world for jungkook and for Taehyung, he loved jungkook's eyes which held stars. So they both chose this one, a simple yet a meaningful bond of their love.

"I love it hyungie. Thank you so much."

"Anything for my baby koo."

Flashback ends

Jungkook's tears fell one by one, as he admired the shop and the bracelet on his hand. It was old now, but it still had the same shine, as it was brand new. Jungkook smiled bitterly as he wiped his tears but those stubborn droplets of water did not seem to end.

"I'm so sorry hyung. I- I miss you so freaking m-much. I-its getting harder for me to live day by day. I want- to hear your voice, your giggles and you warm embrace. Im-im so tired of this world. I don't want it hyung. I-i just want to be wi-th y-you." Jungkook mumbles, still crying miserably as he looks at his bracelet and remembers his past.

"J-jungkook?" He heard a familiar voice as he looked up to see a short boy, whom he immediately recognised.

"J-jimin hyung.. y-you?" And maybe because of missing his hyung, or maybe jungkook needed someone that day, he cried more and jimin consoled him, hugging him whispering comforting words.

Soon jungkook calmed down as he looked at his hyung with his tear stained face.
"I'm s-sorry. How are you hyung?" Jimin just smiles.
"I'm doing alright. Are you okay kook?"
"Yeah." Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger's response but hugged the younger soon anyways.

"Hyung"

"Hmm?"

"Where is he? Is he okay? Does he still talk about me? Does he- still love- no. What am I saying."

"Jungkook."

"Yes hyung?"

"I know I shouldn't say this but,Taehyung hates you. He does not even want to see your face. it's- complicated. After you left, he completely locked himself in his room. Not coming out even after days, and sometimes even weeks. It was only after I went and literally barged into his room. And it was a mess. His room was completely messed up with some broken glass, clothes scattered all over and him sleeping on the bed. I almost cried looking at his condition. And not to lie, I hated you, I hated seeing my best friend in that position because of you. But today I saw your face, I felt relieved. I felt okay. And about work, he started his own company. Van-"

"Vantae productions. I know hyung." Jungkook said after a long time. Jimin sighed and patted his back.
"His company is doing fine, but he is not. He hates you, but that does not mean his love for you is gone. I've seen him cry many times to sleep by looking at your pic. He still craves for you kook. It's just that, he does not know what he did wrong for you to choose something else over him. Maybe you can get him back. Just apologize hmm?"

"Chim where were yo-" a person came up towards them and jungkook looked at him, widening his eyes to stunt to say anything.

"Y-you" they both said in unison.

Jimin is a cupid maybe? Double update loves 🩷