𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Author POV-
Both Eunwoo and Taehyung entered the party. It was more than what Taehyung could've ever imagined. He looked around to find tall chandeliers hung all over the hall. The whole party was all white and black, and all of the people wore something according to that.

They both felt slightly uneasy as they realised that they weren't wearing anything related to that color.
"Forget it hmm? Let's just enjoy the party." Taehyung said and they both went towards the bar section. Along the way, Taehyung greeted many celebrities who were talking about his visuals about how he could clearly end their career. Taehyung would just sigh and smile slightly.

"One tequila shot Please." Taehyung said and the bartender nodded. Eunwoo was such a scocial butterfly as he talked with many new people. Taehyung drank shots after shots, slowly drowing in alcohol. Suddenly the lights went off and the spotlight shine on a certain couple. Taehyung looked over only to regret. He saw there, a smiling jungkook holding hands with the girl who broke their love, their relationship.

"That could've been us kook. If only you were with me at my lowest, I would've been at your worst." Taehyung said eying, more like glaring at the couple who were oblivious to the pair of eyes watching them.

Taehyung kept on drinking and soon he could not even open his eyes. He thought no one would care but someone, among that crowd did. Jungkook's eyes never once left the blue haired boy. Not even once .
"Where are you looking at Jeon?" Yeora asked glaring at her fake boyfriend.
"He was your past. He can never be your future. Look at me." Jungkook paid no attention towards the words of that woman. He was just worried about his love. He was about to walk towards him when, he saw a man walking towards Taehyung.

"How much will you drink hyung? Let's go." Taehyung whined at Eunwoo's words and just blabbered nonsense.
"Why was he with t-that g-girl Eunwoo? A-am I n-not enough? Wa-s o-our love so weak?" Taehyung asked softly, eyes slowly getting teary. Eunwoo pitied at Taehyung. He could not just see his favourite hyung getting this heartbroken.

"Hy-"

"I'll take care of him" Eunwoo looked up to see jungkook looking at him with a cold face.
"B-but"
"Don't worry. He's in safe hands. And moreover, you're no one to look after him. So please get lost." Jungkook's bratty behavior sparked within him. He took Taehyung by his arms and took him towards his car. On the way, the blue haired boy was slightly stumbling so jungkook just carried the man. Media and celebrities went bizzare at the sight and yeora just fumed in anger.

Jungkook made Taehyung sit on the passenger seat as he sat on the driver seat. He was about to start the car when he was grabbed by his waist and made him sit on the blue haired boy. Jungkook gulped. It had been so many years since he last looked at Taehyung this closely.

"H-hyung"

"Y-you look good like this. On my lap. That's where your place is. But no, you wanted fame, money, and reputation." Jungkook just kept silent. He really wanted to hear what the older person wanted to say.

"Is she pretty kook? Is she so damn pretty that just one glance from her made you break up with me? Was I not good enough? Did you even love me? Or was it just a fling? I'll die without you kook. I love you so much that I hate the way my heart beats for you. Even though you broke me, it still looks for you, for your love." Taehyung said, now tears are pouring from both of their eyes. Jungkook could not care about anything now. He just wanted to kiss the older. And so he did, he kissed the older with sk much love, longing, and out most care. Taehyung kissed back too. His mind is becoming hazy from the soft petal like lips and alcohol.

"I'm so sorry hyung." Jungkook said after breaking the kiss but he was actually talking to no one as Taehyung slept in between the kisses. Jungkook chuckled lightly, looking at his one and only love, the one whom he gave his heart to. He wanted to make things right but he did not know how to.

"Ill not lose you hyung. Your so very much precious to me." He said before giving one last kiss to Taehyung, on his forehead, before driving to his place.

.
.
.
.
..

Byee lots of love ❣️