𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓪𝓮

This chapter doesn't have as much of a taekook as people wanted to see more interactions between Taehyung and Eunwoo

Author POV-
Taehyung was casually sitting on his bed when he decided to open Google and just scroll through the media. Until, one certain headline caught his eyes.

"Jeon jungkook, the world famous k-pop star has been seen kissing another woman instead of his girlfriend, Kim yeora. Is history repeating itself?" Along with the caption, there was another picture of him kissing the woman that had Taehyung to fight with jungkook that day. Taehyung chuckled dryly.
"Still did not change? Now you cheat too huh?" Just as Taehyung was about to close his phone, another headline caught his eyes and this time, it was much worse.

"Jeon jungkook was in a relationship with a waiter boy?" Taehyung widened his eyes. It had been years since they both broke up. Then how-
"Taehyung ah. Did you see the headline?" Jimin says entering his room.

"What do I do jimin ah? If they get my name then I'm doomed. The media will be circulating the reason for our break up and I don't want to get any type of hate because of him." The main reason Taehyung did not want his name to get circulated was because he did not want jungkook to ruin his own career because of their past. He did not want to admit, but that boy had a huge soft spot for the younger.

"Let's do one thing tae." Said Eunwoo who now entered the room and Taehyung looked at him suspiciously.
"Let's get in a relationship and announce the media that we have been couple for over 5years now. Like that, the media won't speculate with you as you already have a lover. What do you say?" Eunwoo said and even jimin liked the idea. Taehyung again could not deny as this was the right thing that could be done.

"Okay. Sure.. let's do that." Taehyung said and called his manager to inform him the news.

He does not love me anymore? Did I hurt him that much? Jungkook was regretting over his decisions when bang pd nim called him

"Open your phone jungkook. Fast." Jungkook opened his phone and found rumours about him again. He sighed as he was again about to close his phone but he saw a picture of Taehyung and the guy who was with him, holding hands and smiling.
"What the actual fuck?" He read the news and tear drops left his eyes one by one.
"N-no, it wa-was me who was in a relationship with him for over 3 years. N-no. Who the fuck is this Eunwoo? How dare he? " Jungkook screamed as he threw his phone and smirked lightly.
"Your gonna regret this hyungie. I'm gonna get you back because you were mine in the very first place. I won't let that peice of shit get you." Jungkook said with rage as he threw the flower vase that was on the side table.
"Kim Taehyung only belongs to Jeon jungkook. And that's final."

Taehyung POV-

I know that we need to act like a couple in front of media but, why is he acting with me in our home too?
Like for instance, he cooked me meals even when I said I could do that on my own, took me on a date even when I said that there's no need because I know enough about him, took a few pictures with me saying he needs it for the media, and not gonna lie, I'm getting annoyed as heck.

"Tae baby, do you think this will look good for my intsa gram post?" Oh yes, he calls me with nicknames too!
"We can do whatever. No need to ask for my permission woonie." He smiled lightly and kissed my cheek. What the fuck?
"Why the fuck did you kiss me?" I said, being uncomfortable as heck.
"Tae," I looked at him and smiled as I was thinking he was going to apologise to me.
"I love you Taehyung."

"..."

"..."

"Are you drunk or something?"

Tae is in his crackhead mode. Okay this was short but I'm outside rn so this was all that I could write 🫶🫶