𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

Author POV-
Taehyung was as usual working on his laptop, until his secretary, knocked on the door.
"Sir, the meeting is ready. You need to be there in 5 minutes." Taehyung nodded and asked her to be outside.

He soon went towards his meeting room only to be met by the CEO of bighit entertainment.
"Hello Kim Taehyung. I've heard a lot about you. Sorry for the unexpected meeting." Taehyung just shook his head, politely smiling.
"It's okay. So may we start? Why are you here anyways?" Bang pd, the CEO, chuckled.
"I'd like to collaborate with you. As you know, our company is hosting a party. So I want you to handle all the virtual, projects. So, will you?" He said now it is becoming serious. "Yes sure. I will. It's a pleasure for me." Bang pd smiled and held out his hand for a handshake, which the latter gladly accepted.

"You can also take your girlfriend, or boyfriend to the party . It would be my honor if you do so." Taehyung just chuckled bitterly.
"I- I don't have anyone. Is it okay if I bring my best friend? " Bang pd was confused but nodded anyways.

"Sure. Okay then, we will take this as a deal?"

"Deal"

.
.
.
.
Taehyung worked his ass off along with all the other employees. It wasn't an easy task to just handle all the virtual projects of one of the biggest k-pop companies. He put all of his hard work in it, sometimes even forgetting to eat, he became tired but as you know, hard work always pays off.  So the day finally came when his biggest project, until now would be highlighted to everyone.

Taehyung POV-

"Yahhh please jimin. I don't have anyone and you know that." He said, showing his friend puppy eyes. Jimin only glared at him as he again went on to find the perfect outfit for his date, with his lovely boyfriend, yoongi.

"You know I cannot go. You very well know I've got a date and it's much more important than your stupid boring party Taehyung." Taehyung sighed for the hundredth time, sulking.

"Okay then, fine, let me call eunwoo to see if he would go okay?" Taehyung nodded happily. At least he won't have to go alone to that party.
"Yes please."
Eunwoo and Taehyung met through jimin. They became good friends in such a small period of time. Taehyung liked Eunwoo's company. They both liked talking to each other. No hard feelings, just simple friendship.

"You look beautiful tae tae." Jimin said. Well, our jimin chose his outfit then who would deny?
"Do I really?"

 Well, our jimin chose his outfit then who would deny? "Do I really?"

Your author is dead. Tomorrow is her funeral.

"Yes of course." Jimin said rolling his eyes. "Now get lost. Eunwoo must be waiting for you." Taehyung nodded and went outside to be met by a smiling Eunwoo.

" Taehyung nodded and went outside to be met by a smiling Eunwoo

"Taehyung hyung how are you?" Taehyung hugged eunwoo and smiled.
"I'm good Eunwoo. How are you?"
"I'm good too hyung. Shall we go?" Taehyung nodded and he bit bye to jimin who seemed to be blushing by just hearing his boyfriend's voice on the phone.
"This midget." Taehyung mumbled and chuckled.

Taehyung really did not know anyone in the party. So he was really grateful for Eunwoo's presence. For instance, he just knew that there would be other k-pop celebrities but he was not nervous because of them, but for him. Taehyung really did not want to face that one person. He just sighed, deep in his thoughts and looked out of the window, remembering his past.
Flashback:-
"Your such a dumbhead hyungie." The bunny boy laughed looking at his boyfriend covered in flour. His boyfriend just pouted.
"I just wanted to bake a cake for you. Now don't laugh you stupid bunny." Taehyung sulked at he shook his head,  letting th flour fall off from his head to his boyfriend's face. The whole kitchen was a mess but the two boys could care less.
"Yahh- hyung I'm sorry" they both laughed as one was running and the other one was running to hug his boyfriend who just made fun of him.

"Caught yeah" Taehyung said finally getting a hold of the Now, tired bunny.
"Whatever. I'm tired. I think kookie needs an energy booster." Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung made a thinking face.
"Hmm, what would that energy booster be?"
"Lemme think, 100 kisses, two forehead pecks, a long warm shower with the one I love and of course, cuddles all day long." Both Taehyung and jungkook chuckled.
"You sure need a lot of energy isn't it?"
"Of course. Because I utilise this energy in this work."
"What work koo-" and before Taehyung could finish his sentence, he was met with a pair of lips on his. He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of the cotton lips on his rose ones. They both kissed passionately, not caring about the messiness of their clothes.
This was what they wanted, at the end of the day, to be in each other's arms again.

"I love you hyungie." Jungkook said, breaking the kiss.
"I love you more bun bun. My precious bunny."

*Fuck I'm crying.*

Flashback ends

"Taehyung? Taehyung hyung? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Eunwoo asked, worriness spreading in his voice. Taehyung now realised that their was tears in his eyes. He quickly diverted the topic.

"Oh my eyes were itching. Actually I wore contact lenses that's why." Eunwoo nodded, still unsure but let go of the topic anyways.

Taehyung sighed. Wiping his tears and smiled painfully, at his beautiful but painful memories.

"If only, we were born as same people. If only, you were not famous and I was not poor, maybe we could've been still happy. Still in each other's arms, like before." Taehyung thought closing his eyes and listening to the radio.

"And this is the Jeon jungkook's now, newly dropped album, golden. According to sources, this album was written for the one he loved. So I hope his lover is listening to this one right now. Jeon jungkook is this true?" The guy in the radio said and suddenly Taehyung's full attention was on the radio now. This probably isn't about him right? No it can't be.

"Yes. He was a boy whom I gave my heart, soul and mind to. He was my first love  but I cannot disclose his name to anyone. I'm sorry." Jungkook said on the radio, soon chuckling. But Taehyung knew it wasn't his real giggle.

"Now playing, please don't change from jungkook's new album, golden. Please enjoy it guys."

Throughout the song, Taehyung could only listen to his voice. He did not like the feeling that he felt when he hear the song. It was like all the pain was flooding back to him again.

"Could you, could you please, please don't change?"

"Please, please don't change."

"Cause I love you oh I love you oh I love you love the way you are."

"Please, please don't change?"

Taehyung now had tears in his eyes. He hated jungkook more because he was again making him fall in love again. Taehyung hated being this week for him.

"Even if your stars align and your light years away, I'll be the same, I'll be the same "

"Change the song." Taehyung said Coldly and Eunwoo complied. He immediately changed the track to something else.

"Hyung, he will also be there."

"Who?"

" Jungkook "

"So? Should I not go? Is that what you want? All my life I've been working according to people. But this time, I want to work on my own. So drive the car and I don't like to be late Eunwoo." Taehyung said fiercely. Eunwoo did not say anything further and nodded.

"I'll not let you be in my heart again jeon. Your not my bun not my bunny" Taehyung thought and was determined not to let these things affect him. He wanted to get drunk tonight.

"Let's get this started."

Bleep 🫶🫶 this was a bittersweet chapter.
Damn 1.3 k words. 🥹🥹