𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶

Author POV-

The world seemed to wake up by the sunlight shining in to say good morning. *look at me trying to be poetic* but a certain fluffball was cuddled up in the arms of his loved one. Getting a good sleep after years, the boy did not want to wake up but he really had to. So that he could admire his face one more time, without those cold emotionless eyes glaring at him.

Jungkook woke up with the best view in his entire life. It was way more precious than those silver, or gold watches, or the fame he always craved for. It was his lover's angelic sleeping face. His face looked so innocent that jungkook could not help but to steal a few pecks here and there.

Flashback:-

"Yahh it's tickling." Jungkook says slightly giggling with his morning hoarse voice. But the latter did not care. He just kept pecking all over the younger's face, placing feathers like kisses all over.

"Stop tae. It's my turn now." Taehyung stopped kissing him, confused. But jungkook could only give him a smirk as he also started to kiss all over the older's face. Taehyung laughed as he grabbed the bunny by his waist and made him lie on top of him so that the younger could kiss him more properly. Jungkook grinned before he admired his boyfriend's face, having a whipped face.

"Ahh, the best view." Jungkook says dreamily sighing. Taehyung could only chuckle as his face turned to 50 different shades of pink.
"Kook"
"Are-are you okay?" Taehyung asked and jungkook looked at him confused.
"Yes. Why would I not be?"
Taehyung again turned shy as he flipped then over before he buried his head in the crook of jungkook's neck.
"Y-you know yes-terdayiwentabitrough." He said in one breath and jungkook took a moment to process those words. He finally got the point and chuckled seeing him.
"Are you really the top? Who literally fucked me senseless yesterday?" Jungkook asked only to get slapped by the older one on his bare shoulder. They both were still naked. Yes.
Don't ask me why. I'm really not innocent. *Yes I'm not* *but I ain't gonna tell you*

"Yahh. Shut up. Let me give you the aftercare you deserve okay?" Taehyung said and jungkook nodded, now being suddenly extremely shy to even face the older one. Taehyung chuckled again as he cooed at the bunny in his arms.
"I love you angel."
"I love you too hyungie." A small mumble was heard. But it was enough for Taehyung to smile even more brighter if possible.

Flashback ends:-

Taehyung's head throbbed as he woke up to a terrible headache. He looked over only to find himself in a familiar room.
"What the fuck. Don't tell me I'm in his- fuck my head." He groaned in discomfort and looked over to his side only to find some pills and a glass of water, with a small note.

"𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏" he just crumbled the paper but ate the pills anyways as his head felt like bursting from the pain he felt. He looked around and felt sudden emotions of Deja Vu.
"He's still the same. Childish." Taehyung said as he eyed the plushy toys Taehyung once bought for him, being kept neat and tidy. As if, it was almost used everyday.

He went downstairs and spotted jungkook in the kitchen. He akwardly went towards them as he stood in the middle of the living room.
"Oh good morning mr kim." Jungkook said and Taehyung would lie if he said that he felt nice by the way jungkook addressed him. He preferred something more casual but he himself asked the younger to greet him like that.
"Good morning. Did we- uh. Do something l-last night?" He asked feeling scared as he could not remember anything at all.
"No. Why did you want to?" Jungkook asked with that teasing glare and Taehyung's heart skipped beats.
"Anyways, I made breakfast. Come on. And you know that I'll need to drop you. Then just have breakfast and then leave." Taehyung sighed. Well, he was hungry. And the aroma of the food was mouth watering. So he just sat on the chair without saying anything as he started to eat his food hurriedly. He stopped in the middle as he looked at jungkook who was peacefully eating his food.

"Why am I in your house?" Taehyung asks Coldly and jungkook stiffened at that.
"Because as far as I remember, I had my partner with me?" Jungkook cleared his throat at the question and smiled slightly.
"Well,he was drunk too. So I just took you home and he was sent home by my bodyguards." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled bitterly.
"Do you think I'm a fool? Eunwoo's alergic to alcohol.
When will you stop this act? Why are you making me feel things I don't want to ever feel? Don't you think it was enough that you broke my heart once and now you want to break it once again? I'm fed up Jeon. Just tell me what do you want. Because you shouldn't have cared for me when you have got a girlfriend isn't it? Then why are you caring for me, a stranger instead of your love? Stop this fake care before I fucking punch you in the face. Don't ever show me your face."

Jungkook kept quiet until the end.

"Taehyung hyung, I want a chance."

"What? Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"No. I said it loud and clear. I said I want a chance. To be yours again. Tk call you mine again."

Taehyung chuckled bitterly.
"You had lost that chance when you broke up with me Jeon. So dream on. Because now, kim Taehyung, won't fall for your bratty attitude. I will never be able to love you again. And even If I do, our relationship will become toxic. Because, you want fane and I want love."

"What if I say that I'll leave this luxury , if I get you? What if I say that I'll leave my company just to be yours again?"

"Jeon-"

"Kim Taehyung, be mine again. And let me be yours again "

Yayyy
Love you ❤️❤️ 💋