𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

Author POV-

People always take things for granted. They never value what they have, but when the things that they took for granted leave, they start to understand the value of that one person.

And that was exactly what the young teenager felt when his mom, died. Not even one day went with him taunting his mother to make the nicest of foods. He never liked her, or so he thought.

For him, she was just a caregiver and nothing else. But emotions take the best of you. And he did not realise, what would've happened, if he just said those awful words. If he didn't, maybe his mother would still be with him, cuddling him and saying nice things to him,
.
.

"You don't understand mom. I don't want to go with you. Do you even know how to dress? All my friends will have beautiful parents and I get to go with whom? With an old selfish woman like you" the boy says, completely ignoring the hurt eyes he received from his mother.

"You know I wouldn't go if you had your father kook. But what could I do? He will be here in a week baby-"

"No I don't care. I'll only go with him or I'll go alone. But I cannot be seen with a disgusting woman like you-"

A loud slap was echoed through the whole room. The slap, made little jungkook turn sideways. His doe eyes, now pooled with tears, refused to look at the person who just slapped him.

"Koo-"

But jungkook already made his way upstairs, running. Jeon aira, sat on her couch helplessly as tears quickly escalated from her eyes.

She just wanted to run away, run away from her own son's hurtful comments and from his husband's taunts. Her life was a mess, but that would be too nice of a word to describe.

And so she did the best thing that was left to do. She walked towards her door, opened it, and ran outside, very well knowing that the truck was going to hit her. Closing her eyes and mumbling something, the truck clashed with her pale body and she slowly started drifting off to a place that was much peaceful, without any hurtful comments.

"I love you, kook ah" the only thing that she could mumble, with those machines attached to her body. She lay helplessly, and all jungkook could do was just cry and pray for his mother's health.

"Eo-eomma. I'm sorry. Pl-please come bac-" he suddenly saw a straight line was formed on the life meter. And that's when the mighty and proudy jungkook finally knew, what mistake he made and what great sin he committed.

.
.
.

"What? You cannot just marry a man jungkook!" An old man, shouts at his son who just rolled his eyes and kept his cool because of the person sitting beside him.

"And why is that?" Jungkook's tone blunt, his eyes not showing any sorts of emotions.

"You very well know why. But if I have to remind you, our country does not support gay marriage jungkook. And moreover, you might get kicked out of your company. Do you want to go homeless?" His father, with a hight pitched tone, states.

"Well, I don't even give a fuck about the legal system in our country appa. And of course, I don't care about my company. I can live with my money for some years even if they kick me out. And tae here is a fucking CEO of a Godamn company. So what's the problem again?" Jungkook now stood up, his hands folded on his chest.

"Are you trying to go against my will?" His Father says.
"So what if I am?"

"Jeon jungkook!!" The latter was about to slap the younger when a strong hand resisted him from doing so. Mr Jeon looked over to find Taehyung almost towering over him.

"I'm sorry uncle. But if you dare to lay a single hand on my fiance, I won't hesitate to forget that your his father."
Taehyung spoke with his dominant tone which seng shivers down the old man's spine.

"Yo-"

"Let me speak first. We were just here to tell you about our marriage. If you want to come, then you can. But If you don't, no one's forcing you. Being polite with people who are like you, I most likely know how to deal with them." Taehyung speaks, in his deep voice and jungkook almost forgot where he was.

Taehyung now took jungkook's hand as he walks out of his house but soon, the words spoken by jungkook's father made him halt on their steps.
"Your again being like this. Running away from your problems. You do know what happened to your mother when she ran from his door Don't you?"

Mr Jeon says, almost smirking when he saw jungkook standing there numb with a confused Taehyung looking at him.
All those memories, all the past jungkook had been trying to forget, was now slowly seeping into his mind again.

"Cat got your tounge, kook?" That's it. Jungkook went towards his father and started to punch him mercilessly. Fresh tears escaped from his eyes but those were the tears of aggression, torment, and guiltiness. He could not handle his emotions when he heard that nickname. That nickname his mother always used to call him by.

"You. Fucking. Asshole." Jungkook says, in between every punch.
" Don't. You. Dare. You don't have the right to take that name from that filthy mouth of yours. You fucking peice of shit." Jungkook now leaving the man's face, only to kick him by his legs. He suddenly felt two strong arms around his waist which prevented him from beating the man who was lying on the cold floor, barely breathing.

"Calm down koo. Hyung is here hmm? He's your father afterall. Please calm down?" Taehyung whispered sweet soothing words which immeadiately melt the younger down.

Jungkook just turned around and buried his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung got the idea and picked the latter up effortlessly.

When they walked away, Taehyung made sure that the person who hurt jungkook to regret even being born.

"I guess you already are regretting but , if your not," Taehyung called out a few men to the house and the rest was history.
.
.
.
Taehyung looked over to the passenger seat and found the younger peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat with a small pout formed on his pink lips.

He sighs. Even though, they had received their house, he did not have the heart to wake the younger up who looked so peaceful at the moment. He just admired him, and continued to do so for a few moments before he pecked his head and took him in his arms.

He soon opened the door with much difficulty and layed the younger down on the couch. Don't get him wrong, he was strong but the younger one regularly hit the gym which resulted into him being more bulkier than the latter.

"Why are you so heavy bunny?" Taehyung mumbled before he chuckled at himself seeing how the younger was still sleeping so peacefully. He went towards their room, to change his clothes and picked out a few to change the younger.

He was about to go outside the room with a fresh pair of clothes when the door was opened by jungkook who had tears in his eyes.
"Tae tae!!" Jungkook sobbed as he immediately rushed and tightly hugged the older. Taehyung, slightly widened his eyes at the gesture, but nevertheless hugged the younger back.
"What happened bun? Don't cry please. You know it hurts me." Taehyung said but jungkook did not care about that. He just sobbed uncontrollably. Taehyung just whispered soothing words, now picking up the younger and jungkook as if on instinct, wrapped his legs around the older's torso,and buried his head on the latter's chest.

Taehyung took both of them to bed and made jungkook comfortable on his lap.
Soon enough, jungkook stopped crying but he still had his head hurriedly deep on the latter's chest.
Taehyung was about to bring the younger a glass of water when jungkook 's grip on the older tightened.
"Don't go"

"I won't baby." Taehyung pecks and assures the baby man.

"Cuddles and movie night?"

"Just cuddles pleaseeee" jungkook says and Taehyung immeadiately agrees.
"Cuddles it is then"