𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

Author POV-

"Yes dad. I really would like to meet you." Jungkook spoke, quite in his arrogant tone as he kept himself from rolling his eyes at the sweet tone of his father.

"Son, meet me tomorrow then. And oh, bring something you know, it's not good to come without bringing any gifts." Jungkook scoffed. Everytime he thought that his father couldn't be more pathetic, he was proved wrong.

"Can I please cut the call?" He did so anyways.

"Fuck" he groaned as his head started hurting from all the stress he's been receiving.
"I'm home." Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes at the faint voice of his lover echoing down the living room. Immeadiately forgetting about his stress, he almost ran downstairs and jumped on his bear.

"Woah. Easy there baby. You could've made us both fall" Taehyung says, chuckling as he pecks his forehead.
"Don't wanna let you go." Jungkook spoke, before snuggling his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Is something wrong koo koo?" Taehyung said, instantly looking over at the one in his arms, but he showed no signs of sadness. Just a playful smile lingering on his soft lips.

"Yes. I'm mad at you so please kiss me" jungkook says and Taehyung need not be told twice. He instantly placed his lips on his lover's and jungkook immeadiately kissed back.
They were actually going on through an internal crisis, smiling and wanting to kiss each other at the same time. They both really looked like fools, fools in love.

Jungkook soon broke the kiss before he softly runs his Hair though his fiance's locks.
"Fresh up and I'll heat up the food"

"Did you have dinner?"

"Uh-"

"Kim"

"Noo but I wanted to wait for you" jungkook shyly spoke before pouting and slowly fiddling with the buttons of Taehyung's shirt.

"You should take care of your hea-"

"Says the one who often skipps his meals" jungkoo rolled his eyes and Taehyung just sighs as he heads upstairs with a small "ly"

"Come fast okay hyungie?"

"Yes baby"
.

.
..
..
.

"I'm thinking of meeting dad tomorrow" jungkook says.

"That's great. What for?" Taehyung's now, full attention on him.
"For our marriage. I do know that it's early and we haven't even started preparing anything but, the sooner the better isn't it?" Jungkook said, voice lacing with nervousness and hope.
"Yeah. I guess. Okay then. We can go together. What do you say?" Taehyung asks with joy. Jungkook nods and just pecks his fiance, as in a small gesture of thank you.
"We're going tomorrow then, hyung"
"Sounds good."
.
.
.
Jungkook walked out of the bathroom after completing his night routine. He looked over to his bed and noticed that Taehyung was typing something on his laptop, completely unaware of the presence of a certain bunny lile human.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung gasped as he exaggeratingly puts his hand near his chest, indicating that he was shocked.
"You scared me" Taehyung now says, only to earn a gasp from the younger.
"Oh, so now I'm scary?" Jungkook asks accusingly and Taehyung again panicked.
"No no no baby. It's just that, I did not expect you to be here this soon"
"So who were you expecting?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes and Taehyung panicked again.
"I-i jus" he was shut off by a soft pair of lips on his ones. Jungkook slowly took off the elder's glasses, that were being a hindrance for him. Still closing his eyes, Taehyung got so lost into the kiss that he forgot, he forgot that he had to complete his file, and that he had work tomorrow.

They both soon broke the kiss and Taehyung panted. But he soon realised what the younger was trying to do.
"Jungkook no-"
"You have been overworking yourself hyung. and we need proper sleep. So shut this thing down and cuddle me. Or you can continue your work, but just outside the room." Jungkook said, and turned around. He heard the latter groan but he shut off his laptop anyways.

Soon he felt a pair of hands on his waist as he was being pulled closer to the older.
"Goodnight bunny"
"Goodnight hyung"

Just a short filler (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)