𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰

Author POV-

The party was wild, with everyone wanting to drown out their tension with a shot glass of liquid, no one took care of not being drunk. All of the people present in the party were wasted as hell, except a few elderly persons and ladies.

Taehyung dreamily sighed as he clinged onto his partner, and kept on bugging him from time to time. Jungkook was nowhere near the duo, as he could not bear to see his only love being so intimate with someone who is not him.

He kept himself distracted with yeora, or Jackson or the people whom he knew.

Taehyung on the other hand, was completely drunk and he had no idea what he was doing or saying.
"Babyyyyyy let's go and dance. I'm so-so tired but i---ill dance " Taehyung said, words slipping off all incoherent and non understandable. Eunwoo took his time to make out his boyfriend's words as he nodded happily and took him to dance.

As they were going to the dance floor, Taehyung saw jungkook dancing with his girlfriend, as he had his arms wrapped around her waist and her head kept on his chest. He gritted his teeth as he took Eunwoo's hand and made him stand close to him, almost closing the distance as he also swayed his hips to the beats of the music.

Eunwoo had to calm his heart down as he saw Taehyung this close, eyes focusing on only him and no one else. He smiled and let the latter do whatever he wanted. Soon it was time to switch partners and Taehyung stumbled. He was being grabbed onto by some random persons who threw flirtatious remarks on his appearance.

He did not like it and neither did the person who was watching all those scenes did. Jungkook took his hand, as he "politely" glared at the man who was holding him and gently smiled at his love. Taehyung genuinely smiled too as he felt himself getting amazed by his beauty.

"Yo-you- are so beautiful. What's your name cutie?" Taehyung replied, too drunk to even notice. Jungkook chuckled as he kissed his forehead and smiled at him, showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung widened his eyes and pouted.
"What happened hyungie?" Jungkook asked, noticing the big pout on the older's face.
"You only kissed on my forehead. Kiss me on the lips too." Taehyung said and smirked. Jungkook panicked. He knew that the latter was not in the right state of mind as he was about to back off when he felt a pair of lips on his own ones. He immediately closed his eyes and kissed back the older who just enjoyed the cotton candy lips .
The both got lost in their own happy little world . Jungkook could taste the wine and the strawberry flavour from his mouth as he smiled into the kiss.

They broke the kiss soon after, panting and catching their breath as Taehyung smiled.
"Kookie ah- I missed you." Was the last thing he said before collapsing on the younger. Jungkook's doe eyes immeadiately watered as he looked at his lover who was now passed out in his arms.

"I-i hurt you so so much tae. I'm so sorry. I- I don't really know what to do anymore. My mind is giving me hundreds of reasons to not get back into your life again, to not break your already broken h-heart again b-but only one reason wants me to get into your arms again, to win your trust again. And that is because I'm so in love with you that it hurts to see you with someone who isn't me. It hurts to see you being all clingy and lovey dovey with- somone who isn't me. I'm so selfishly in love with you- kim Taehyung. "

Jungkook says as he cried histerically and sobbed, hugging the latter's passed out self. But only if he knew, only if he knew that the one he was hugging right now was not actually passed out but heard each and every word spoken out through his mouth. The elder controlled his urge to just cry and kiss his bunny, his only love. He really wanted his love in his arms again, to see him smile again. And so he did.

He opened his eyes just to witness his bunny's eyes blurred with tears. He wiped them and chuckled seeing his bunny's messed up state. Jungkook widened his eyes, eyes still leaving tears and he quickly was about to detach himself when Taehyung's grip around his waist tightens, as in silently telling him not to leave.

"T-taehyung-"

"Shh. Take me to your home please." Jungkook, slightly amazed, still agrees thinking that the latter was just drunk. He smiled slightly as he picked up the older by his arms and helped him to stand up.

"Just to let you know, I'm sober." Taehyung said before he walks away leaving a puzzled jungkook .

Many thoughts are now roaming around the younger's mind as he looks at the older one, going towards his car like he does it everyday.

"Y-you k-know my car?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckled. For the first time in years. Jungkook widened his eyes again but he gets inside his car when Taehyung did.

"Yo-ur acting st-strange. Maybe because your drunk."

"I'm not drunk."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Then why are you talking to me with that voice?"

"What voice?"

"That soft, cute voice that I always fall more for. You don't have that voice, like it drips poison when you talk with that tone. But today, your voice was like dripping honey. But I doubt that's a good one."

"Jungkook, it's because, I'm trying to forgive you."

Jungkook sighed as tears quickly escalated from his eyes.

"Why hyung? After I hurt you so much why are you still trying to forgive me? When I didn't even give you reasons to forgive me? Are you doing it out of pi-"

"It's because I love you Jeon."

Yay 💋💋