𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴?

Author POV-

Typing sounds were echoing through the office cabin, as the person present inside the room was too focused on his device, rather than anything or anyone else. No one could seem to take his mind off of thing as he was way too attentive in making his presentation, so that no mistakes were made during the interview.

That's how perfect the CEO kim Taehyung was. He never liked imperfections in terms of work. He wasn't cold, but he was very strict. And above all, he did not like laziness in any of his employees. For him, laziness is the main barrier for success.

*Knock* * knock*

"Come in." Taehyung spoke in his monotone voice. The person entered and shouted his name in a high pitched voice.

"Tae tae!!" Taehyung looked up, annoyed as to why would someone shout so much when he was present in the room. He looked up and his face immeadiately changed to a beautiful smile instead of a frown.

"Bogumie?" Taehyung exclaimed, as he went up from his seat to hug the older. Bogum hugged back and they both bursted into fit of giggles and laughter. Soon, after breaking he hug, bogum looked at the younger with love filled eyes which went unnoticed by Taehyung.

"What brings you here hyung?" Taehyung spoke, genuinely curious.
"Why? Can't I meet my best friend without appointment from your secretary?" Bogum said, voice laced with sadness... Which was very fake.

"Aniyo, bogummie. In fact, I'm so very happy that you came to meet me. I did not even have your number after I changed my phone. And I have a surprise for you." Bogum looked at Taehyung, motioning him to continue.

"Your long time friend, won't be just a single dude anymore. I'm getting married!!" Taehyung spoke, his tone getting higher and higher, as if he was more excited than anyone else in the whole world.

"Wh-what? Is it,, j-jungkook?" Taehyung nodded, but he soon chuckled noticing the frown on his face.
"I know, I know he beat you but that's the past isn't it? And besides that, he's the perfect one for me bogummie. I love him so so much. Why don't we meet him today?" Bogum widened his eyes.

"Bu-"

"He won't beat you. I promise." Taehyung said, his voice filled with assurance. Bogum just nodded and Taehyung squealed like a young teenager again.

"You won't believe how I proposed him-"

"I don't want to" bogum muttered.

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Nothing, go on" bogum smiled slightly, but his heart felt like it was being pierced through hundreds of arows.

.
.
.
.

"I'm home" Taehyung said, and soon he found himself in the arms of a bunny, who was hugging him like there's no tomorrow.
"Hyungie hyungie hyungieeee, koo missed you" jungkook spoke in his baby voice and Taehyung smiled. He soon pecked his forehead and dropped jungkook down, who was still hugging the latter like a koala.

"Hyungie missed you too. But kook, look who's here" jungkook detached himself at that and looked behind go find Bogum akwardly standing behind Taehyung. His mood suddenly changed and he smiled very very politely, which was a total symbol of sarcasm.

"Oooh, Bogum hyung? How are you? We haven't met since what? Hmm, like 3 years or so?" Jungkook asked, in his maniac like voice, and bogum found himself gulping at that tone. He still remembered how much money he had to pay for his treatment after he got beaten up so badly by the guy who seemed like a total baby right now.

"Uh- yeah, jungkook shi" bogum said, and extended his hands in and act of greeting. But jungkook clasped his hands way too tightly which made the latter yelp in pain. Taehyung saw this and he soon laighed out akwardly.

"Okay okaz that's enough." Taehyung made them break the handshake and bogum groaned.
"I'll make a coffee for the both of you hmm? Bogum, please settle down and kook, please show him the couch" Taehyung asked politely, to which kook pouted.

"But he can sit on the floo-"

"Kim Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice went down an octave and his voice sent chills down the younger's spine.
"O-okay. Hyung, come, this way"
Jungkook timidly made his way to the living room, still stumbling over hald of the things at how the older called him by his surname. Yes, he was whipped, too whipped in fact.

"I heard you guys are getting married?" Bogum spoke, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Yes. And you are invited hyung" jungkook said, this time, his voice normal like any other human being

"Oh, but I should say that"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the one who is getting married to him" Bogum smirks and jungkook furiously stands up of the couch.

"What he fuck?"