𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Read with caution<33

⁠♡ ♡

Author POV-

People have so many emotions running through their brains. Anger, love, attraction, lust, but the worst of all, which destroys the person completely, was hurt.

And that was exact what the 22 year old man was feeling right now, wrapped up in his blanket, sniffing here and there, tears never stopping.

"Woonie, you haven't ate anything yet. Please come and do so." He heard a voice, which was more deeper than his. With the same dull tone, the man answered "I'm not hungry." And he wasn't. Who would be hungry when their crush, more like only love, rejected them so miserably.

No, Eunwoo doesn't blame Taehyung for this. He cannot force the older to love him back, but it still hurts. The poor boy had no one by his side, his parents were in a different country, considering that buisness was their only care. Eunwoo only had his bestfriend Felix, who cared after him, like a small baby he was.

"If you won't open the door,I'm literally going to break in." Eunwoo groaned, knowing that his best friend would do anything he wanted. So with sloppy steps, he went towards the door and opened it.

Felix's eyes watered looking at the condition of his, love. Yes, he loved the younger so very much. But he knew, he knew that the one he loved, had already gave his heart to someone else.

"W-what happened woonie?" Instead of answering, he just went in to give the older a bone crashing hug. Felix hugged him back confused but soon he felt his shirt getting wet and realised that the younger was crying.

"E-eunwoo"
"He doesn't love me. No one wants me. I'm such a dumb fuck--"

"No you aren't. It's not your fault that he doesn't like you. People have choices woonie. And they have a heart too. If he's not meant for you, you'll find someone who will love you won't you?"

"So please woonie. Don't cry for someone who doesn't want you. Hmm?" He whispered sweet nothings in the younger's ear and soon he calmed down, still snuggling.

"You actually stink. Go and take a bath. We will have dinner together okay?"

"Bu-but I'm not-"

Felix glared at him and he immediately shut his mouth. Nodding soon, he went towards his room.

"I want my baby back. I won't let you cry anymore woonie."

Taehyung POV-

"Yahhh that's not fair." I heard him shifting in his place, sulking and whining.

"It's not my fault that you're such a noobie." I say, only to earn a smack on my forehead. I groaned at the impact and he glared at me.

"Baby it was just a game." I say but he kept on his sulking face. Even though he looked adorable, I did not really want that face.

"Don't you want some kisses baby?" I say as he suddenly turned shy and nods timidly. I urged him to come towards me, and he did. Making him secured on my lap, I place my lips on his, and we slowly start to mould ourselves in place. I kissed him, slowly and steadily, caressing his waist from time to time.

My hands make its way towards his shirt, lifting it up and exploring his smooth, honey like skin. He moans softly and that encourages me to do more. He grabs onto my hair, and keeps on tugging it. I grew obsessed with that feeling since years. His hands were a perfect place for my hair. Liking the way his lips travels down to my neck, creating hickies and giving some wet kisses, I grunted as he slightly buckled his hips on my shaft.

We were dry humping by then and his slow moans made my mind go hazy. We suddenly forgot that the game was still on, the controller on the floor along with our clothes, and our lips on each other's.

Author POV-

"Nghh ta-tae" but the younger earned a spank on his soft ass cheeks.
"What's my name babyboy?" Taehyung says, caressing his lover's milky waist, as he continued to finger his precious little hole.

"Da-daddy" the younger muttered, with much difficulty and Taehyung chuckled looking at his toy's state.
"What do you want baby?" The dom teased, but he very much knew what the younger wanted.

Taehyung being Taehyung, he wanted his baby to beg, beg for his glory so that he could fuck him, rough and senseless.

"Wa-want you.. da-" jungkook could not complete as he felt his boyfriend's huge, long, throbbing dick, on his entrance.
Without a warning, Taehyung entered , for he could not just wait.

"Ahh- mghh fuck-- ta-tae i-oh god" jungkook now could not say anything, his mind going completely dazed, and only pretty moans coming out from his mouth. The only thing he knew was his lover's deep grunts and the pleasure he felt.

"Does it feel good hmm? Getting fucked senseless by your daddy?" Jungkook could only nod.

"I said, I need words." The older muttered, in his deep voice and jungkook almost felt his climax at that dominanting tone.
"Yes-daddy" he uttered with much difficulty. Taehyung smirked as he himself closed his eyes and his thrusts, because sloppier.
Feeling his climax way too close, jungkook gave the older s. Warning.
"Wan-nna cum daddy." Jungkook said,
"Now baby." And almost, immediately did the younger released his climax.

Taehyung kept on thrusting as he too was close for his climax and jungkook moaned at the overstimulation.
"Fuck" only a grunt and the older came too.

Both of them panted, as they calmed down from their highs.
Taehyung was about to get off him when the younger grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go. Let's sleep here for today."

Taehyung shook his head in negetive and picked up his baby.

" We still did not have our dinner baby. Let's fresh up and we will eat together okay?"

"Takeout?"

"Take out it is."

.
.
.
.
.
"You look adorable. UWUUU" Taehyung cooed hard at his baby who looked really small in his hoodie. The younger, obviously turning red at the older's compliments, just hides his face in his embrace.

"S-stop it tae tae."

"You look cuter when you blush baby"

"I'm always cute."

"Yes you are."

"But not more than you"

"Yes- wait what?" And he felt a pair of bunny teeth biting the older's bread cheeks. Taehyung pouted but soon smiled seeing the younger caressing the area where he just bit.

"Is it hurting tae tae?"

"Nothing can hurt me if it's you koo. But that still does not mean you can do it again"

"But there softtt and squishyyyy!!"

"Kim Jungkook!!"

"Okay fine."

Hiee