𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔃𝓸𝓾

Author POV-

"Love me at my lowest"

"I'll love you when you're barely holding on"

The club was bouncing to the song, and the singer, who was on stage, just kept on singing until his own voice was mixed with the crowd of people.

It was jungkook's dream, his dream to sing where he was now. In his rookie, teenage years, this, for him, was the most luxurious club that he ever got into, with the help of his friend, who was a millionaire.

He still remembered, how he got drunk for the first time in that club and how so many people, encouraged him to drink more. Drunk jungkook was always the extroverted one.

"Thank you so much guyssss. Enjoy the party." The younger muttered before he got off the stage and was met by a bone crashing hug.

"You did great jungkook ah." Namjoon said, as he felt proud for the younger. He saw his teenage years, and he couldn't be more proud.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook said, but his eyes not even once did look towards the older. Instead, he searched for a certain silver head boy and those almond eyes that always held different emotions in them.

"If you're looking for him, he's waiting outside." As if reading his mind, jungkook thanked the elder before leaving, of course, after showing gratitude towards everyone. He was bratty, it's just that, after staying with a certain someone, his brattiness was not that much of a problem.

The younger man almost hopped towards the exit and he went out searching for his beloved one. There he saw, a tall man leaning towards his black Porsche, and was scrolling through his phone.

"Tae tae hyungie!!" Jungkook shouted, with enthusiasm and happiness. Taehyung finally stopped scrolling on his phone as he looked up and was met by a bunny clinging onto him for his dear life.

"My bunny, how are you baby?" Taehyung asked, finally getting a glimpse of his love.

The two men had packed schedules with no break whatsoever. This made both of them, long for each other. Finally after 2 freaking weeks, which felt like years for both, they were in beatth other's embrace again.

"I'm good, now that you're here hyung." Jungkook said, softly pecking his lips.

"Jimin is in the car. Let's go?" Jungkook nodded and headed straight towards the car.

"Yo bro!! How are you?" Jimin asked after giving his bestfriend's boyfriend a light hug.

"I'm good hyung. How are you?"

"I'm fine as long as I don't get him to speak nonsense again."
"What do you mean hyung?"
"Taehyung literally kept talking to me like a parrot. He could not even go one day without the words,
"I miss him" or "I'll die without him"
By now, the older, who was just sitting on us seat, slumped back down, in an attempt to hide his embarrassed face.

"Tell me more hyung" jungkook said smirking and Taehyung glared, but to no vain.

"Yeah, so what was I saying- oh YES-"
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook POV-

"Oh Minnie, Im so freaking jealous of the band mates who are with him right nowwww" I say, acting like him as he glared at me and closes the door harshly.

"Babee" I say only to earn a scoff from the other side.
"Stay in the living room for today. Such a jerk." He says and I frustratedly sighed. Even though I know how much of a soft heart he is, I can't help but miss those cuddles already. I heard the door click as I pretend to sleep on the couch. I hear footsteps approaching the couch as I felt my heart pound. And within seconds, I was being lifted up, in his arms as I visually gasp at that.