𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Author POV-

"JEON JEONGUN" a voice echoed through the luxurious but cozy apartment and the said boy turned around to look at his appa, who was holding an empty banana milk bottle.

"A-appa? Ho-how did you find out?" Jeongun said as he fiddled with his tiny fingers and jungkook just closed his eyes, ignoring the heartwarming sight.

"You thought I'll not find out if you dig it inside a flower vase? Baby, do you seriously think I'm a fool?"

"Yes" Taehyung interfered and Jungkook immediately glared at the older.
"What did you just say hyungie?" Jungkook asked, The voice was way too sweet for anyone's liking.
"I-i mean, where's the lie? Isn't it junnie?" Taehyung chuckled when his son nodded timidly, but soon pouted when he earned a smack on his forehead.

"Yahh- you both father-son duo! You're not getting any food today. Jeon Jungkook's kitchen is closed." Jungkook said, as he walked sassily towards his room, even though he looked like a cute bunny hopping towards it's home.

"Dada- is he upset?" Little junnie asked, puppy eyes glistening. Taehyung crunched down towards the younger's height and caged him with his arms.
"No baby. He can never be mad at you. It's just that, your appa is a little baby sometimes. How about, you complete your homework and surprise him?"

Junnie nodded and smiled.
"I'll complete the homework and appa will be happy?" Taehyung nodded and jeongun soon kissed his father's cheeks, later hopping towards his room.

He sighed and mumbled "now onto the big baby"

He slowly walked towards his room, only to witness an adorable sight. His husband, was wrapped up in an orange colored blanket, which had carrots printed all over it.
Even though, it was their son's, jungkook liked to use it since it was really comfy and warm.

"Why is my bunny sulking hmm?" Taehyung asked as he went towards his bed, trying to back hug the sulking man, who shifted away from his embrace.

"Carrot you!" Jungkook spoke, which meant "fuck you" but since , now they had a little boy running around the house, they had to be more careful with their choice of words.

"But I love you baby" Taehyung said and turned around the younger whose cheeks visibly blushed at that comment.
"Why are you here anyways?" Jungkook rolled his eyes but soon gasped when he was lifted up by the elder and was made to sit on the latter's lap.

"For this. Won't my baby bun forgive me hmm? Tae tae is sorry ." Taehyung said, doing some aegyo which he knew would melt the younger anyways.

Finally giving up after that cute stunts, jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.
"Fine whatever." And kissed his husband who gladly kissed him back.

"Tae"

"Yes baby bun?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"AND I I LOVE YOU THREE" a small squeak was heard and they turned their heads towards the small boy who smiled and ran towards his parents.

Jungkook chuckled and made the boy sit on his lap who snuggled more into his parents.

"Our own happy little fairytale."

This has finally come to an end. I love you guys so so much and thank you for giving this book so much love 🫶🫶

New book is on the way though and the concept is interesting.
So-
Until then,
SARANGAHE 🫶🩷🩷🩷