𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Since many of you, did not like this chapter, I'll try to improve this and write it again. Please tell me your thoughts.

And I need some time to come up with good chapters. So please please please give me some time and I'll surely come up with good ones. My sincere apologies,
With love
Starlight~

author POV -

"Are you drunk or something?" Said tae, with utter confusion and disappointment.

"I'm really not. Please just try to give me a chance tae. It hurts, it hurts like hell when you just think and talk about your lovely jungkook and nothing else. I've loved you since my teenage years and you think that I'll let you go? All of this was just a way to get to you Taehyung. So please give me a chance."

"I cannot Eunwoo. You already kno-"
"I already know what? That you are head over heels for the man who doesn't even want you? He's happily in a relationship with someone else and you are here, crying over him?" Even though, Eunwoo stated the facts, Taehyung's heart just felt like it was being peirced with a load of needles.

Well, truth was always bitter.

" Please, belive me. I'll treat you like gem Taehyung. And trust me, in one week, you will forget jungkook and just see me as your future. Jungkook was your past tae. But I'm your present and future. So please let me love you."

"Okay then, but just one week. Is it okay?"

"More than okay "

Taehyung POV-

I sit and stare at him as he talks about his day, all good and bad as I listen to him, but with minimal amount of attention. No matter how many times I think of moving on, the only answer I get is his face and his voice. No matter how every single fucking time, it breaks my heart so see him so happy with someone else, that fucking guy has the audacity to say he loves me?

"Taehyung? Are you even hearing me?" I flinched as he looked at me with his hurt expression. I felt bad, but now, as time passes by, I really think emotions are just stupid. They can be lovely sometimes, but just going with the flow makes you only to reminisce about the past.

" I'm sorry. Please continue Woonie " I gave him my fake smile and he smiled too. He did not know it was fake. But he would've known. My jeon would've known. Fuck Taehyung, he isn't yours anymore.

Flashback:-

"What the fuck is wrong with you tae?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who suddenly flinched at the harsh tone.
"What would be wrong with me koo? I'm perfectly fine." Taehyung said as jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"No your not. You used to laugh at the most stupidest jokes and now you don't? You aren't focused on the movie you love the most and didn't even listen to what I had been saying.
And your smile, THE MOST FAKEST ONE. Even a dog can tell that your lying to my face. Right tannie?"

Jungkook hugged his dog, which was gifted by his lovely boyfriend, on his birthday.
Yeontan just barked as an answer and Taehyung chuckled akwardly.
"Nothing is wrong reall-" he was suddenly pulled in jungkook's embrace who just carrsed his hair, in a comforting manner.

"You can let it all out tae tae hyungie. I'm all ears " and maybe it was the younger's comforting embrace or that gentle voice that had Taehyung ball his eyes out in front of the younger. The boy cried for 1 hour that day in his lover's embrace and the younger just whispered sweet nothings in the older's ears.

Flashback ends:-

"Today was great Taehyung. Isn't it?" I smile and just nod as he squeals like a happy kid. Even though, I don't have any sort of feelings towards him, Eunwoo is really kind. It's just, maybe in another universe, he might be mine but only if there wasn't a guy named jungkook.

I started walking as he offered me a ride but the weather is good today and I wanted to go to the park.

I sigh as I sat on the bench only to be met by something furry on my foot. I look down and noticed a fluff ball was around my leg, hugging me but what made me tear up was that fluff ball was none other than tannie, my dog.

"Tannie?! Where were you all these years huh? When I needed you the most? I thought I lost you. Poor baby. Dada will take care of you now. Aigoo I missed you so so much "

" Tannie? Tannie- there you are. KIM YEONTAN." I flinched at the high pitched voice and looked up to see him staring at me, eyes wide with surprise like mine. He looked at my lap, where tannie was sitting and I realised that he was not lost but the one who was taking care of him was none other than jungkook.

"T-taehyung-"

"Did you keep him?" I asked without looking at his puppy like eyes as he nodded timdly.

"He was roaming around here and th-there and th-thats wh-when I th-thought to keep him." He said, voice lased with hesitation.

"I'm keeping him now "

"What? But he's the only thing I have in that godamn house."

"I don't care "

"Please Taehyu-"

"He's been with you for years. But now it's my turn. So please, let me have him for a few months. I promise to give it back to you after that." I looked at him with a pleading gaze as he sighs and nods.

"Only for a few months?"

"Yes."

"Promise?" Wow, he's still so childish. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He looked at me with that gaze that said "words, mister "

"Promise."

He giggled. Jeon jungkook giggled. I found myself getting mesmerized at his heavenly laughs, until I realised that this was not heaven that we are talking about. In fact it's quite the opposite. Really opposite.

Did you like it?