𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮

Author POV-

"It's all because of you fucker." Taehyung said, pacing around his wardrobe room as he could not figure out anything.

"Okay. Now put the blame on me isn't it? Who told you to say yes to him? I just said Eunwoo is a nice guy but I did not mean that you could just lay with him like that. Now see, he wants to take you to a party that Is for only couples. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked at his friend, who was just blabbering nonsense and then at his wardrobe which was now empty as all the clothes were scattered on the floor.

"Let's go shopping jimin." Taehyung said out of nowhere and who was jimin to decline such a wonderful offer.
"Let's go then."

Jungkook POV-

Hmm, what should I choose? This outfit is great but not for me. Hmm, this? Nope. How about that one? Not really. Damn, does this shop not even have good clothes? I don't know why it is so popular.

"Look at that man. Isn't he so hot?" I chuckled as I heard a few girls gossiping behind my back, probably talking about me. I know I'm hot bitches-

"Ex cuse me, can you please move?" I turned around to find the same group of girls asking me... The Jeon jungkook to move?"

"I know but you don't need to act bratty to get my attention okay? Do you want my autograph-"

"No we don't. But we want to talk to the person behind you." The girls pointed towards my back direction and I widened my eyes ammused that someone could even top my beauty. Who even is that? I turned around to look at the person, who I was very familiar with since the last few years and he was with the same guy whom I met in the party. Fuck. I could feel something creeping inside me and yes. It was indeed jealousy.

"Oh yeah, s-sure." I let them go towards him because I myself knew no one came before his Greek god like feaurures. Kim Taehyung was better than any model, or even an angel. Fight me if I'm wrong.

I chuckled seeing how he politely rejected them saying he was not into these stuff. And I for sure know that he wasn't in those publicity things. The Kim Taehyung, you see, is a huge fanboy for himself. But he never liked to show off for some obvious reasons. He doesn't really like attention, if we put it that way but, he was also a social butterfly.

I was about to walk away when, Eunwoo or whatever his name is, came towards my direction and waved at me, proudly holding Taehyung's hands as he walked toward me.

"Jungkook shi? How are you? It's been a long time since we last talked " I chuckled but even God knew that was fake. Taehyung just kept looking around not really minding my peircing gaze on him, not the hand that was holding him. Did he already move on?

"We are going to the party tonight. I'm sure you are coming too?" He said. Oh.. so he's coming to the party too?
"With.. him?" I pointed towards Taehyung who now suddenly glared at me, as if he was offended with my question.
"Do you see anyone else other than me? No isn't it? Then yes of course I'll be going with him. After all isn't this a couple party? Make sure to bring yeora with you mr Jeon " Taehyung said, not letting Eunwoo speak. I felt the light sarcasm in his voice but who am I kidding? He doesn't even like me back to have that kind of jealous- sarcasm, if that's even a word.

"Uh- yeah. I'll bring her too. Thank you." I said and Taehyung came dangerously close to eunwoo as I saw the person beside him, furiously blushing at the closeness. I did not realise that my hand was fisted so tightly that I almost broke my phone that was tightly wrapped around it.

"Uh-.. we- ha-have to g-go now. Have a g-great day jungkook shi" Eunwoo said blushing and Taehyung was least bothered about that as he went on to different aisles heading towards the checking counter.