𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽

This one is pure fluff with Taehyung getting confused about his feelings

Enjoyyy

Taehyung POV-

"Say that again, hyung." Jungkook said with a smirk. Wait what? He isn't mad? I visibly gulped. The confidence in me was a one time thing. I thought, maybe he will think I'm a pervert but no, this one is actually a gone case. I sighed and shook my head in negetive. No way I'm saying those things again. I'm already too shy.

"I'm not saying anything." Jungkook chuckled at my words. "Hyung, you may think this as a plan of escaping from me, but let me tell you, you are trapped in this cage forever. Okay? Now come lets go." He took my hand and hopped towards the park, his actions not matching his words and I just let him be. His bunny smile gives me comfort. Should I just let myself fall in love with him? Will he catch me? All these questions run up in my mind and I drown deep, deep in my thoughts.

"Hyung, you hear me? I said let's have the food?" I come out of my thoughts as I just smiled lightly and nodded.

"Hyung, did you ever have a girlfriend? Or perhaps a boyfriend?" Jungkook spoke. Should I tell him? But, do I trust him?

Jungkook POV-

"N-no. Why would you ask me that?" I slightly frown at his lie. Well, doesn't he trust me enough? I could feel my heart clenching at his response and just slightly give him a smile , letting him know that I'm not happy with the response.

"J-ungkook-"

"Let's just enjoy the food hyung. I made your favourite. Kimchi fried rice, strawberry cake and milkshake of course." I say and he slightly frowns.

"How did you know my favourites? As long as I remember, I did not tell you any of these things." wait. I possibly can't tell that I've been stalking him.

"Wh-what? But you did hyung." I say and he looks at me suspiciously but I just shrug and continue to serve him the food.

.
.
.
.
"Mhmm the food is so good kook." He complimented me. But the thing which I liked the most, was the nickname.

"Kook?" I mumbled and he smiled.

"Yes, kook. I tend to give nicknames to the persons who are close and so very precious to me." He says playfully but I just stare at him. I'm close, and precious, to hyungie. Hyungie thinks I'm precious to him. Jeon jungkook won in his life.

"If I fall for you, will you catch me kook?"

"I will, always hyungie." We both did not know when the gap between us started to minimise and my hands grab his collar, he puts his hand behind my neck and pushes me towards him. And just like that, our lips collide, and I could feel myself getting drowned in his strawberry lips. We both moved our lips in sinc
And I suddenly forgot that this was a park. His lips felt like heaven. The smile that was against my lips felt nice. And overall, I felt like floating on clouds. We both soon detached ourselves from the kiss, in need of air as I press my forehead against his.

"K-kook , I'm trusting you. Please don't ever break this bond and trust. You are special and that I know."

And maybe, those words gave me the assurance that was needed. I loved his lips. Those were my new obsession.

"I won't. I never will hyungie." And he again pressed his lips on mine, this time more rough than the last one.

______________________________________

"Hyungieeee I'm tired. I can't walk more now. I told you we could've just taken my car instead of walking like this." He chuckled at my words and I frowned. Did I just fall in love with an idiot hooman? *Look who's saying*

"Why are you laughing? Did I say something hilarious?" He chuckled again before replying.

"No, it's just that, you look cute while pouting. And besides, it's good to walk sometimes koo. Now come on, we will arrive in just a few moments." I just sigh, ignoring my beating heart and red furious cheeks. He called me cute. Hyungie called me cute.

"Whatever." I mumbled but it was definitely not whatever. It was special. I felt whipped, in his love.

Author POV-

They finally reached the spot as Taehyung finally turned around to see jungkook's reaction and immediately fell in love with the younger's bunny smile.

"Cherry blossoms? I love it hyunggggg" jungkook says, now hugging the life out of the older man who smiled shyly and gladly hugged the younger back

"I did not even know there was a place like this hyung. I love it and I love you- I- I mean"

"I love you too." Taehyung said and waited for the younger's reaction but jungkook only stared at the older, processing his words and then smiled.

"Wh- you love me too hyung? I'm so happy. This is the best day of my life. I'll never disappoint you hyung. And I'll never, ever leave you. I love you Taehyung. "

"I love you too jungkook ah. You are the most precious bun to me."

______________________________________

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook?"

"Yah Jeon jungkook, wake up."

Namjoon sighed as he saw the younger hastily wake up. He left the room, knowing that the younger would drown himself in the pit of guiltiness again.

And just like that, jungkook woke up in his luxurious bed, sighing. This has been his daily routine. He always woke up with that dream. But life is not always rainbows and unicorns.

"Only if I had made the right choice that day, you would still be in my arms, holding me and singing me to sleep like then. I'm so so sorry tae tae hyungie." Jungkook whispered to no one. Fresh tears made it's way to his eyes again as jungkook slumped back on his bed, regretting all the things he did back then.

Twist? Angst is gonna spill from the upcoming chapters. I wanted to add the mv *standing next to you." It has a deep meaning in this book. So angst is necessary guys. Just remain patient and I promise, it will be a happy ending. 🥹🥹🩷

Byee love youu